Animal7390 begining trade thread

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

This will get updated as I become less lazy and update it. For now this is what I have. I know this looks ghetto but I just wanted to start it.

Post here if anything interests you. Thanks.

:UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

Edited by Animal7390, 20 July 2009 - 03:23 AM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#2 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

I want Okami. All the ones by me were gone when the sale started.
Does it have the manual?

#3 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:04 PM

no manual
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#4 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

cml for it

#5 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:39 AM

sorry I got your pm didnt see anything on your list, I'll try to check back in the next few days to see if there's anymore of them

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#6 Querjek

Querjek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

Animal--I saw in the Big Lots thread that you have the Perils of Penelope Pitstop and Johnny Quest season 1. I tried to PM you but it said your box was full. I can buy or trade for it, let me know :)

#7 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

i will get back to you asap. tonight hopefully.

DVD List (75% complete)

#8 stealth756

stealth756

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

you didn't by chance see joey season 2 at your big lots did you? email me at bullock_bobby@hotmail.com with joey as subject so I know who its from.

#9 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

you didn't by chance see joey season 2 at your big lots did you? email me at bullock_bobby@hotmail.com with joey as subject so I know who its from.

no, i did not. as far as i know it was released only in canada

Animal--I saw in the Big Lots thread that you have the Perils of Penelope Pitstop and Johnny Quest season 1. I tried to PM you but it said your box was full. I can buy or trade for it, let me know :)

i do not have a penelope pitstop, but i will keep an eye out for it, but i do have johnny quest. let me know if you want it.

DVD List (75% complete)