Nintendo Pin Codes! Please!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 smashbro8

smashbro8

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:51 AM

does anyone have nintendo games lying around with the PIN codes still in one of the pamphlets?
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could PM me any Nintendo PIN codes you have that you havent used.
THANKS!!!

#2 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:04 AM

no, there is a code trade thread somewhere go there and beg...:lol:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#3 VioletArrows

VioletArrows

La Bella Fleche

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

1) Stop begging.
2) There's already a TRADING thread on this. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=207895
Currently playing: ....*shrug*

#4 smashbro8

smashbro8

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

THANX
i didnt konw there was a thread already for it

#5 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Why would anybody trade an "extra" code for multiple copies of games when all you have to do is add family members to your Nintendo club account to register multiple copies?

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#6 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

Why would anybody trade an "extra" code for multiple copies of games when all you have to do is add family members to your Nintendo club account to register multiple copies?

Because only the first copy earns coins?

Why can't I register more than one of any product in my Club Nintendo account?
You can register as many of any one product (systems or games) as there are members in your Family Account. Please note that only the first game registered will be eligible for the survey and Coins.

I know that's why I'm not registering my extras.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#7 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:13 AM

Because only the first copy earns coins?

I know that's why I'm not registering my extras.

That's strange, I got points for both my copies of Clubhouse, Mario Kart, and Metroid Prime Hunters. Actually, now that I think about it I already had those games registered under my son's account and merged it into the family account.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#8 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

Use the thread link idiot.

#9 LilMitsuko

LilMitsuko

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

I have an extra Super Smash Bros. Brawl US Region PIN I'd be willing to swap for another code. PM me, please. Thank you! :]