Nintendo Pin Codes! Please!!!

smashbro8

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
does anyone have nintendo games lying around with the PIN codes still in one of the pamphlets?
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could PM me any Nintendo PIN codes you have that you havent used.
THANKS!!!

Why would anybody trade an "extra" code for multiple copies of games when all you have to do is add family members to your Nintendo club account to register multiple copies?

[quote name='bmulligan']Why would anybody trade an "extra" code for multiple copies of games when all you have to do is add family members to your Nintendo club account to register multiple copies?[/quote]Because only the first copy earns coins?

Why can't I register more than one of any product in my Club Nintendo account?
You can register as many of any one product (systems or games) as there are members in your Family Account. Please note that only the first game registered will be eligible for the survey and Coins.

I know that's why I'm not registering my extras.

[quote name='eugaet']Because only the first copy earns coins?

I know that's why I'm not registering my extras.[/QUOTE]

That's strange, I got points for both my copies of Clubhouse, Mario Kart, and Metroid Prime Hunters. Actually, now that I think about it I already had those games registered under my son's account and merged it into the family account.

I have an extra Super Smash Bros. Brawl US Region PIN I'd be willing to swap for another code. PM me, please. Thank you! :]

bread's done
Back