Photo
- - - - -

[Canada] Best Buy: Starcraft II Collector's Edition Pre-Order - $69.99 (Reg. $99.99)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 lowlowgoodprice

lowlowgoodprice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

Got my beta last night too! I know what I'mmmmm doing tonight! :D:D:D

nice who got online and spanked sum noobs tonight :P

#32 retro.elite

retro.elite

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:56 AM

The CE version comes with some few goodies.
http://kotaku.com/55...unching-for-100

#33 lowlowgoodprice

lowlowgoodprice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

YESSS anyone else still held on and has theirs shipppped? GG ... now just to guard the front door and not let them pull a purolater ninja stealth shenanigans... they just show up dont knock and leave you a nice slip so you can pick up at their depot :*( even though you been waitin on them for the day

Edited by lowlowgoodprice, 27 July 2010 - 08:43 AM.

#34 kathos

kathos

Wooooooooo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Why pre-order, there should be tons of them when the game actually comes out.

With Blizzard games it's different, the collectors' are scarce (compared to console games) and when they're gone they're gone. Of course there's always a few stores that still have them but if you go on eBay the collectors' for their WoW games go for $150 or so (or higher I checked waaaaay back).
Ex-Futureshop slave, ex-EB Games slave driver. Now Home Depot dreg.
Posted Image

#35 Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

YESSS anyone else still held on and has theirs shipppped? GG ... now just to guard the front door and not let them pull a purolater ninja stealth shenanigans... they just show up dont knock and leave you a nice slip so you can pick up at their depot :*( even though you been waitin on them for the day

I've had them do that too. For important stuff I even have to leave a note that I'm in the back yard with the kids please come around to the back.
Posted Image

#36 lowlowgoodprice

lowlowgoodprice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

I've had them do that too. For important stuff I even have to leave a note that I'm in the back yard with the kids please come around to the back.

hehe wow good thinking! i wonder when itll get here already lagging behind those midnite launchers with their gaming mouse bonussss noooo lol wooooooo yeah baby delivery arrived oh mama its finalyl herererere!!!!

Edited by lowlowgoodprice, 27 July 2010 - 07:32 PM.