Photo
- - - - -

LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic

#61 YobRenoops

YobRenoops

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:15 PM

I'll join, I don't have a level yet, but I'm happy to help, and I'll make one eventually for the trophies (LBP seems like the second game where a platinum is within reach after burnout).

PSN: Gubermonster

If you could publish a level with just a scoreboard that would be great and make it much easier to find you.

Thanks

#62 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:37 PM

Ok I published a level called 20x test
You'll get the 20x points if anyone wants it.

#63 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:52 AM

CAGs - unite in this thread so that we may all know the glory of the Platinum trophy!!!

Buy/Sell/Trade - Come on Down!: http://www.cheapassg...014#post1554014

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Resident Evil 5   :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

#64 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:27 AM

Already got plat trophy
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#65 cartman58

cartman58

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Already got plat trophy

:bomb: Well sorry we can't all make the bestest level that's ever benz! :lol:

#66 FSUCure

FSUCure

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

PSN: FSUCure
Level: Lost?

#67 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

PSN: FSUCure
Level: Lost?

Just gave you your first author heart!

I got the Create trophy but I want to help everyone else still get there. I still need 6 playthroughs of my level to get the Crowd Pleaser though...

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:

#68 el_cheezer

el_cheezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

I've hearted everyone with both my accounts up to happy/gubermonster. I'll give FSUCure some hearts and Western_Owl a playthrough next time I'm on.

I just need 13 more creator hearts for the Create trophy. I'd appreciate it if anyone who still needs to go, does so.
Check out my list of games at cheezer.1up.com

#69 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:24 PM

I think there's a few people who haven't done anything yet because I think I've only gotten 7 or 8 player hearts since this thing started.
Posted Image
Games Completed '08 (32) - '09 (43) - '10 (48) - '11 (43) -'12 (15)
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#70 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:34 PM

I tried to heart some levels, but whenever I searched for the levels they didn't come up. Am I this dumb, or am I missing some search method. I did find So Much Death which I hearted, but beyond that I failed numerous other searches.

#71 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

Well, whenever you search for something, a lot of levels will come up, so you just have to look through all the 30 or so levels that show up. I searched for PSN user name whenever I search.

Also, you need to heart the level creators as well, not just the level.
Posted Image
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#72 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

I hearted you as a creator when I found your level. I was hoping to use your hearted users to find the others, but that wasn't giving me anyone else on the list.

Can you search for PSN names in the normal text search, I tried it for someone and also had no luck. I also looked around all the levels that came up a few times without finding what I wanted.

#73 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Yeah. You can search for PSN name in the normal text search.

Were you looking at the list of my hearted creators or were you looking at them on the planet? Because it only shows like 10 on the list. If you hit R1 when looking at my icon and all my levels you can go to hearted levels and then hearted creators. You should be able to find them all that way.

I just hearted the last 3 people up to FSUCure.
Posted Image
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#74 el_cheezer

el_cheezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

This is the way I do it with my two accounts and it keeps me from typing anything:

PRO TIP:

- Find someone who has gone down the list, like me (except for JGB1503).;)

- Select "Find more by this author."

- R1 over to my "Hearted Creators" page.

- Heart everyone on the list from there.

#75 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

Yeah. You can search for PSN name in the normal text search.

Were you looking at the list of my hearted creators or were you looking at them on the planet? Because it only shows like 10 on the list. If you hit R1 when looking at my icon and all my levels you can go to hearted levels and then hearted creators. You should be able to find them all that way.

I just hearted the last 3 people up to FSUCure.

That's my problem, I was only looking at the list. Next time I'll try with the planet. Thanks

#76 cartman58

cartman58

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:06 AM

14 people have to heart my person and 8 have to heart my level. God I am starting to smell it. :D

#77 YobRenoops

YobRenoops

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:01 AM

I've got 23 on my level and 7 on me before the glory of the Create Trophy. I'll try and get more people I know in on this.

#78 bajas

bajas

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

Please add me to the list:
PSN: bajast
Map: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies

#79 Gardenchild

Gardenchild

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

PSN: Gardenchild

Level: Strangely Awesome

#80 YobRenoops

YobRenoops

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

OK I've updated the main page with the latest recruits and I'll get up to date with my hearting later on.

#81 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

Please edit the first post to note that I now only need playthroughs (no more hearts) to save people time. I am continuing to work my way down the list and am trying to play everyone's level as well (to help w/ the other trophies)...

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:

#82 io

io

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

I know some people on the list are not holding up their ends because my kids only have anywhere from 6-8 creator hearts, and keep in mind they each had at least 3 to begin with because we all hearted each other ;).

ChibiJosh has done a nice job - he even went and hearted my son's duplicate levels, which I don't expect anyone to bother with (hearting 1 or 2 levels per kid would be fine). My daughter's level actually had a nice comment from a random (non-CAG I assume) person on there. It's nothing spectacular, but it is a real level that she put together and not just for trophies (which she doesn't really care about, but I figured I'd help her out with it anyway).

I went on last night with one of the boys accounts and hearted a bunch of stuff. I still need to do other people's levels with the other two kids' accounts (though I've done most of the creator hearts already).

Edited by io, 27 January 2009 - 11:38 PM.

#83 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

io - I did what I could for you and the kids ;) But I know what you mean on some people not participating. I'm really surprised this thread hasn't just taken off. Too many lazy CAGs I suppose...

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:

#84 el_cheezer

el_cheezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:39 PM

The main post can also be updated to show me as needing creator hearts only. I'm good as far as level plays and level hearts go.

I also know that a few people haven't gone through the list yet. I can tell when I go through people's lists looking for creators instead of typing in the names.

And io, I played some of your kids' levels. They aren't life changing or anything, but my wife and I had a great time playing through them. You should go into their accounts and move them every few days. It republishes the level and it will put it up in the NEWEST pages where people will see them. It will get them a few more plays/hearts that way. I wouldn't expect too much as far as comments go. Most of the ones I see are just requests for plays and hearts.

#85 ChibiJosh

ChibiJosh

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:56 PM

ChibiJosh has done a nice job

<3

I did that for everyone. I hearted them and every one of their levels. I haven't played everyones' levels though. I've only played a few.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I only need two more player hearts, and I'm done. If those last two people who joined would heart me, that'd be it. I refuse to give them any hearts until they do.

Edited by ChibiJosh, 28 January 2009 - 01:09 AM.

Posted Image
PS3 Trophy card:
Spoiler

#86 io

io

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

And io, I played some of your kids' levels. They aren't life changing or anything, but my wife and I had a great time playing through them. You should go into their accounts and move them every few days. It republishes the level and it will put it up in the NEWEST pages where people will see them. It will get them a few more plays/hearts that way. I wouldn't expect too much as far as comments go. Most of the ones I see are just requests for plays and hearts.

Yeah, I need to get them to republish. As for the comments, no, I wasn't expecting anything which is why I was surprised to see a (nice) comment on one of them.

#87 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

I still need to go play through most levels. I hearted most of the creators on the list already so finding levels will be much easier. I may not get to it till the weekend though.

Maybe we should have a CAG LBP night where we get into groups and play through a bunch of cag levels which would be faster than everyone searching out stuff by themselves (the people who know what they're doing can lead the parties)

#88 YobRenoops

YobRenoops

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:03 AM

Sorry I've not been able to go through the full list, my net connection has been up and down like a yo-yo at home. Once it's stable i'll get on it.

#89 jonlubbe

jonlubbe

...For Great Justice!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:18 AM

Have long time ago hearted every person on my PSN list.. =)

Tonight I have hearted everyone's levels on the list in this thread with an actual level name.

PSN: Jonlubbe
Level: Jon's first try.

[edit]Really just need creator hearts now.. =) and only 9 more.

Edited by jonlubbe, 01 February 2009 - 02:52 AM.

#90 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

Have long time ago hearted every person on my PSN list.. =)

Tonight I have hearted everyone's levels on the list in this thread with an actual level name.

PSN: Jonlubbe
Level: Jon's first try.

Yo Lubbe - thanks again for the headset. When/if I ever get power in my home again (sleeping in 20 degree weather with no lights is getting old) then we should hop back on LBP and run through some levels again...

Once I get power I'll continue hearting all/playing levels...

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing: