LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

YobRenoops

CAG Veteran
Having difficulty getting your levels noticed?
Having difficulty creating levels people want to play?
Having difficulty amassing those last few hearts?
Are you just a trophy whore?

If any of the above are true then why not join the CAG Create Trophy Crew and get one of the trickiest of LBP trophies with minimal fuss.

Here's how it works:
  • Post a reply with your PSN ID (not your CAG name!!!) and Level Name
  • Every day at 5pm GMT I will update the first post with the current list of the CAG Create Trophy Crew.
  • Once you are on the main list it is your responsibility to go through the entire list and heart the PSN ID and Level from each person, and attempt to complete the level named. If you have the time do leave comments as well, we may be gaming the system here but in the interest of sharing it would be appreciated.
  • Once you have got your Create Trophy you must then post in the thread again and you will then be removed from the list to give others a chance.
I will be checking people following the rules at random and if you don't comply you shall be removed from the main list.

Obviously whilst this list is short you'll have to come back and ensure you heart any additions each day but as people start to get the trophy we should see it move quite quickly.

Any questions PM me.

If you don't have a level up you must publish a level with just a scoreboard, so we can get hearting levels for you. Otherwise it's a pain the arse finding you on LBP. It only takes about 5 minutes and would be most appreciated. Put "CAGCTC-" at the start of the level name so it's easy to find. Anyone posting without having a level published won't be added to the list!

The CAG Create Trophy Crew:

Those who still need them or haven't posted that they've got the trophies.

Updated list created by mguiddy:
1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: LittleBigPlanet Racing(V1.4 Final Cut)
6: #PSN ID: frizby #Level: LOST or Little Big Indiana Jones
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
9: #PSN ID: JGB1503 # Level: (TBA)
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio - FAILS TO LOAD LEVEL
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: the terrifying level or Elijah's World
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: Delicous!!!
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: the race
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
15: #PSN ID: Gubermonster #Level: 20x test - COULDN'T FIND
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost? - COULDN'T FIND
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
20: #PSN ID: SweetSweetTrash #Level: Ni Ni Level
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
23: #PSN ID: tholly #Level: Perilous Path
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
26: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
27: #PSN ID: GodlyOne #Level: h4h CAGCTC The Great Journey
28: #PSN ID: nbballard #Level: Shoot Smiley CAGCTC

Those who already have the trophy.
24: #PSN ID: SoCalDude #Level: Fussland Fury part 1
4: #PSN ID: el_cheezer #Level: The Ant Hill Adventure
8: #PSN ID: Western_Owl #Level: A for Effort?
3: #PSN ID: ShinChibiJosh #Level: So Much Death
19: #PSN ID: Jonlubbe #Level: Jon's first try
2: #PSN ID: Cartman058 #Level: School is out for Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely down with this. Trophies that require others to do something for you to get them are lame, so I have no trouble cheating it to get them.

PSN: Cartman058
Level: School is out for Christmas

I've already got 35 hearts or so and 8 for me.

I'm with Cartman58. My levels hav a few hundred plays and combined over 50 hearts, but no one is hearting creators. Hell, I'm ok with people not even playing my level. Just heart me as creator and I'm fine. Here are my details though.

PSN: el_cheezer
Level: The Ant Hill Adventure

I don't care about the trophies, but I would like feedback on my levels:

PSN: frizby
Levels:

LOST
Little Big Indiana Jones

I'll do my bit and heart some folks too.

[quote name='Richlough']Not to be shitty but , do we really need 3 threads for this game ?[/quote]
No, but people always bitch when people request help boosting trophies in the other threads. If they didn't we'd be fine with two like most other games.

This thread is only for those looking to get the Create Trophy. For general level plays then please do just use the CAG Levels thread.
This keeps all the requests and chat about it under one, easily controlled, roof.

I'll update the main post at 5pm GMT on the 20th and then we can get cracking.

I still need to create a level to get a trophy, but I've been pretty busy and haven't gotten around to it. It's my goal to do one day. After I play RB2 more, I may go back to LBP doing this (before I move to Dead Space and BioShock).

Btw YobRenoops, I know you from the European PS3 forums (SingStar section) and from the U.K. SingStar group (I just saw your post there).

Hiya ManaKnight, good to see you here. I'm enjoying spreading sense around the forum with you for a change (as opposed to the normally reactionary rubbish you get over there). We shall continue to fight the good fight for variable pricing! Feel free to add me on PSN.

When you get a level up, I'll add you to the list.

PSN: Western_Owl
Level: A for Effort?

I'd love to finish off these trophies... I think I am exactly half way to the hearts I need... I will be hearing everyone and all levels in this thread. Go CAGs!

I had a level, almost had enough hearts on it for the trophy and than I deleted the level on accident. I probably won't create it again since I'm not that artistic from what I have in my mind to actually putting it on paper or screen. It took a while to make too, so I can only imagine how long the good levels took to make.

Hey all,

been trolling this site for a while now - first post ;-)

I had to jump into this, as I absolutely love LBP, and wouldn't mine helping out.. So with that, I would love to help anyone out with the LBP levels - to test, and heart etc.. ;-)

I'm on most nights - give me a shout, PSN ID: JGB1503

I don't have any levels yet myself.

see ya online!

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I hearted everyone and their levels. I need about 10 player hearts and 15 level hearts.[/quote]

I'll hop on and return the favor in a little bit.

Also, if anyone cares, make comments regarding my level. My girlfriend and I made it and have been very open about suggestions for improvement that don't completely rework the level. I'd be interested to hear any substantive things you have to say.

Hearted everyone and all their levels, even the ones not on the list by looking for more by author. Done with the list as of #7. Couldn't find finsfan0210 so I hearted PSN thedolphinsrule and all the levels for that creator.

I'm only missing about 21 creator hearts and any help would be appreciated.

Hiya guys, just done the 2nd update to the main post. I'll get on everyones tonight. If you have any friends/PSN buddys that want to get in on this show them this post. The more people the quicker and easier this'll be.

Thanks again.

An idea to give this group a little more substance/teeth:

Don't allow people to just show up and put their name on the list. Require people to go heart the people on the list before them to be able to get their name on the list. We've got 9 people on the list and I've only had 1-2 people do the hearting so far. Just an idea.

I'm with cartman58. As of last night, I only had 1 additional heart, though I've gone down the list and hearted everyone.

The only person I didn't heart was cartman58, but that's becuase I had hearted him and his level back when he posted about it in the other thread. I did the same for Rolento and DarkNessBear.

I'll also try to get on tonight to heart the new folks on the list and run through DarkNessBear's level.

Alright, throw me in there (Odibee). I may add my 3 kids user names at some point too - and I'll go on their accounts and heart everyone too. So that's 4 that everyone will get from me - but only if they reciprocate ;).

I don't have a level made yet, but I'm working on it. Maybe this will push me to make some progress on it tonight.

I had 2 more level hearts and only 1 more creator hearts this afternoon when I started it up.

Now I have 2 more creator hearts and 4 more level hearts. So confused, also hearted io.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I had 2 more level hearts and only 1 more creator hearts this afternoon when I started it up.

Now I have 2 more creator hearts and 4 more level hearts. So confused, also hearted io.[/quote]I know for a fact that I hearted you as creator last night, so I'm one of those two. Also hearted your level(s). I've hearted everyone on the list up to #7, so I still have spots 8 and 9 to heart. Should be able to do that tonight.

What I did last night was to look up everyone as creator and heart them and any levels that showed up as published by them. Hopefully people just haven't gotten around to hearting the list.

Has anyone who signed up not done this yet? We could check for Hearted Authors under each person to make sure.

[quote name='el_cheezer']Either way, I'm still hearting creators on the list, even if they don't have a level.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I figured I'd do too.

I'll print the list and later tonight heart everybody. Right now my kids are monopolizing the PS3 anyway ;).

[quote name='el_cheezer']
What I did last night was to look up everyone as creator and heart them and any levels that showed up as published by them. Hopefully people just haven't gotten around to hearting the list.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I did too.

Then it looks like people may not have gone down the list yet.[quote name='io']Alright, throw me in there (Odibee). I may add my 3 kids user names at some point too - and I'll go on their accounts and heart everyone too. So that's 4 that everyone will get from me - but only if they reciprocate ;).
[/quote]Now that you mention that, I have a Japanese account on my PS3. I'll heart everyone and their levels with that account as well. :) I won't post that PSN ID since I don't ever play with that profile. I only use it to get to the Japanese store.

Just hearted all authors and levels with the exception of finsfan0210 and JGB1503 as it wouldn't find them for some reason... I'll get those tomorrow.

Thanks to anyone who has hearted me...

PS - we are gonna need more people in this thread to get us some trophies unless you ALL have 3 kids :)

Managed to heart everyone up to slot 8. I couldn't find JGB1503 either, but he's the only one I'm missing. I hearted everyone with my JP account, too.

I also went through people's Hearted Creators and it doesn't look like that many folks have gone down the list yet.

Ok, since the OP hasn't been on in a while, I went ahead and added myself to the OP. Later tonight (yeah, I stay up super-late ;)) I'm going to heart everyone from my account, at least - then maybe from my kids if I don't get bored of typing all those names with a PS3 controller.

Sorry my bloody net went down last night. Back up now, so I'll get on this at lunchtime. Glad to see you all helping out!

edit: All done now except those without levels

Oh I've editted the first post. If you've not got a level up yet, put a basic level with a scoreboard so we've got something to heart. I don't want to just be putting people up with nothing and its a pain in the arse finding you otherwise.

So finsfan0210, JGB1503, and Odibee can you call upload a scoreboard only level asap?

If I don't see anything inside a week I'll have to start removing people from the list.

Oh, and io I'll be checking this thread a few times a day, I'm just in the UK so my timezones are slightly different to yours!

Instead of a List of people, you may want to consider coming up with a unique level name for people to create levels under (by unique, I mean something that, when searched for, will only return levels that have specified it). that way, instead of having to search for individual people's names and updating a list, anyone that wants in just creates the level, which we can then search for, and heart author's/levels that way.

If that makes sense, it should make the process a little easier.

Have updated the main post with a bit about adding an identifier for the CAG Levels. i.e. my Level would become

CAGCTC-Christmas World of Destiny

I think its a good idea, but I'd still like to keep the list going as well, so we get an idea of numbers. I think this won't really take off till we've got another 20-30 people so funnel as many people to this thread as possible! Spread the word!

[quote name='YobRenoops']
So finsfan0210, JGB1503, and Odibee can you call upload a scoreboard only level asap?
[/QUOTE]

Ah, so that's the problem. I couldn't find those first two either along with el_cheezer. Or Cartman058 either for that matter. There appeared to be a Cartman358 though. Had I known this before I just got done playing a few hours on the PS3 I would have made such a level. I did work on my real level but it's nowhere near complete. I'll make a scoreboard one later Thursday.

[quote name='YobRenoops']
Oh, and io I'll be checking this thread a few times a day, I'm just in the UK so my timezones are slightly different to yours![/QUOTE]

Actually you'd be surprised. I don't keep normal hours. In fact, it's 7am, off to bed. (I actually work quite frequently with a British guy living in France and we talk on the phone about software projects at my 2-4 am - works out well for him ;)).

PRO TIP:

To avoid typing in all the names, do the following:

- Find someone who has gone down the list, like me (except for JGB1503).;)

- Select "Find more by this author."

- R1 over to my "Hearted Creators" page.

- Heart everyone on the list from there.

I also sent my Japan account a Friend invite. When you accept, your main acccount shows up in your hearted creators. You can then heart your main account and follow the steps above to make it easy to heart everyone again.

[quote name='io']So, if that's the case I'll add my kids to the list. They won't end up getting many hearts otherwise, so please send 'em along. They also all have their own levels so they should be easier to find than me. They are: ElijahDante, SierraCat, and LightningRingo.[/quote]It's a cool little feature. Now all I'll have to do is go to my Hearted Creators page and find you, then look at your Hearted Creators. Chances are all three of them will be in there, so I just heart all three of them and their levels without typing in a damned thing.

Then when I log in with my JP account, all I have to do is go into the Hearted Creators for my US account and heart all three of them from there. Though I don't think I'll be hearting anyone until this weekend :cry:.

One other thing: Everyone in your friends list automatically shows up in your Hearted Creators, but they aren't hearted. It just makes it easy to find their levels and what they like.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I've hearted everyone and their levels (except for #9).

I need 6 creator hearts and 8 level hearts.[/QUOTE]

I used your list to heart everyone from ALL FOUR of my accounts - mine (Odibee) and my 3 kids' accounts (ElijahDante, SierraCat, LightningRingo). I will add them to the OP since they've contributed now ;).

I published a level I was messing around with with one of the kids a few weeks ago. It is called the very easy to type and search "cagio". It has already been played by someone and deemed "lousy" :lol:. It is simple and short, but slightly more interesting than a scoreboard-only one at least.

My kids would really appreciate plays/hearts on their levels as well.

ChibiJosh - my son was playing your "Death" level when I came downstairs.

Is everyone at least attempting to play through a level or two? I think I'm further away from 50+ plays of my level than I am from getting the required hearts...

Also, Codename42 - hearted u/levels and played your level

I think I just hearted every author that Io or ShinChibiJosh have hearted - I'm getting a little carried away :)

EDIT: Per review of the creators you guys have hearted, there are clearly MANY other CAGs that are playing LBP that I hope get involved in this thread (I saw ManaKnight, daroga, metaly, Rolento, etc)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back