Photo
- - - - -

NBA 2K9 39.99 at GS, BB and Target. ($29.99 AC)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:26 AM

I did QA on this game, and I must say it is vastly superior to 2K8. Worth $40.

I'd buy it if I didn't get a free copy.

#62 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

My only complaint with 2K9 is the weird online system (no lobbies) and the lack of on-screen information like boxes of stats during games.

#63 Jello4250

Jello4250

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:16 PM

Confirmed at Target.

Funny story though, the coupon wouldn't scan right when I was picking this up last night, so the clerk did a manual adjustment for the $10.00 off. However, he never noticed that the coupon DID scan properly, and I got the game for $19.99.

I told him about the error and he just shrugged and sent me off.

#64 unseth

unseth

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

don't bother trying to use this coupon at GS. They don't like to take coupons that aren't their own.

My wife tried to use this coupon 2 weeks ago and even the manager flat out refused. Even went as far as to say "That's a 2K coupon, we're Gamestop. You'll need to go to 2k to redeem it". My wife refused to leave until they gave it to her. The manager finally agreed, and then the employee went and rang it up and charged her full price. My wife is not a moron so she noticed this and reminded the guy that the last 30 minutes they have all been discussing this coupon and he said oh yeah i forgot, and then took the $10 off. Jerks.

#65 LuisRM

LuisRM

Midcore Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

Picked it up at GS used for $26 with discounts. Thanks previous posters and OP!