Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JIGSAWjr']CML for these:

Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Metal Gear Solid 4[/quote]
Didn't see anything. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
u said u wanted my mhf2 and crisis core, sorry crisis core is gone. not too much i need tho, but kinda interested in Shakugan no Shana Complete Thinpack ...which one is that in the picture tho..? please lmk thanks

[quote name='Ryusei']u said u wanted my mhf2 and crisis core, sorry crisis core is gone. not too much i need tho, but kinda interested in Shakugan no Shana Complete Thinpack ...which one is that in the picture tho..? please lmk thanks[/quote]
Sent PM.

Bump!

Bump!

Anyone also interested in Legend of Dragoon PS1? No booklet, and the case can't hold one of the four disks. Works perfect though(finished it MILLIONS of times!)

$20 shipped. :bouncy:

[quote name='MeanSeasons']cml for Socom w/ headset. I'm in Canada.[/quote]
Sorry, I can't ship to Canada. Too high shipping costs, even priority mail. :cry:

I couldn't find anything from your list when you told me to check earlier, but even with your offer it is less than what I paid new from Play-asia. It's about half of what I paid. Sorry.

[quote name='Antic']I couldn't find anything from your list when you told me to check earlier, but even with your offer it is less than what I paid new from Play-asia. It's about half of what I paid. Sorry.[/quote]
Oh, didn't know how much the limited addition cost. I was thinking $70-80 at most. >_< Sorry.

I have Little Big Planet sealed. It's the PAL region-free version. It has a cooler cover. It'll work on ANY PS3, but to download downloadable content you need a European account, which takes only a few minutes to make and is very easy anyways. I don't have a PS3, so I guess the only thing I'm asking for is money. How much would you pay? PM me back.

[quote name='pr3mium']I have Little Big Planet sealed. It's the PAL region-free version. It has a cooler cover. It'll work on ANY PS3, but to download downloadable content you need a European account, which takes only a few minutes to make and is very easy anyways. I don't have a PS3, so I guess the only thing I'm asking for is money. How much would you pay? PM me back.[/quote]
Sorry, I actually have Little Big Planet. I'm currently borrowing it from a friend.

Here was the trade:
Me:
Warhawk
Bioshock
MGS4

Friend:
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet

He really wanted to play MGS4 and Bioshock, so we traded. ^_^

Thanks for he offer though!!!

Man, you have no 360 games. :( Let me know if we can work something with figure+paypal for the Ps3 or Wii. Other than that, let me know if you get some 360 stuff since I don't own the other systems yet.

[quote name='mcginnis']Man, you have no 360 games. :( Let me know if we can work something with figure+paypal for the Ps3 or Wii. Other than that, let me know if you get some 360 stuff since I don't own the other systems yet.[/quote]
It's 'cause I don't have the system. :p

The PS3 and Wii are pretty much untradable; they're owned by the whole family.

CML for:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Falsebound Kingdom
Megaman Network Transmission
Megaman Command Mission
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist of the Roses
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

These are all low wants, but maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back