Xbox 360 X-Plorer Guitar $10 New on Amazon - Eligibile for Prime

Odd

CAG Veteran
Update: **OUT OF STOCK** ...and looks like it won't be coming back.

Hey guys, I've been checking this site for the past couple month or so and this is my first post, so I hope it's not a re-post.

After getting RB2 on that insane TRU deal a while ago I'd been considering buying a second guitar on amazon, which was $20 for the last couple days. I was just about to go buy it tonight when I noticed it dropped to $10 and is eligible for Amazon Prime.

CheapyD Edit:
Click here to find the Guitar Hero 2 Guitar Controller in the Red Octane store on Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not since the "liquidators" have moved in... I'm sure they're $20 now that they are on sale.

Great find op -- thanks!

[quote name='malfuncti0n']you could also get these at circuit city for the same price[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Odd']You have to click the "Used & New" link to see the price from Red Octane. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='BouncingSoul']shows up as $60 for me.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Hilarious. Red Octane secretly (without notice) canceled people's orders and emphatically stated in their E-mails to buyers that this item would never be restocked because it is no longer in production.

Low-and-behold, now, the guitar is on Amazon.com for a similar price.

[quote name='ninja dog']one question: will this work on Rock Band 2?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

GL on getting those asshats at Red Octane to fill your order. Their webstore is run like shit.

[quote name='opportunity777']Yes.

GL on getting those asshats at Red Octane to fill your order. Their webstore is run like shit.[/QUOTE]

good deal, in for one.

This is fulfilled by Amazon, so hopefully they've got the guitars and will ship immediately tomorrow.

what? $10? ludicrous! i remember when I first got GHII and right away bought the extra controller online through red octane for $60+shipping! haha, great deal.

Great deal!!! Others should also note that Guitar Hero World Tour + Wireless Guitar is avaliable for $59.99 when you hit "other sellers" as sold through Red Octane (From Amazon new it is $99, but Red Octane sells it for $59 through Amazon + it still has free shipping, prime, and whatnot)

I bought World Tour for $59 + the $10 wired guitar for an awesome $69.99 -- woohoo!!!

Even sweeter about this deal is that NYers don't have to pay tax on the purchase (which they normally have to when using Amazon due to a new state law -- I guess Red Octane didn't get the memo!)

Anyone know if microphones for GH:WT can be bought of if it uses the XBL headset or anything?

Any good deals for software-only GH 2, 3, Aero, or Rock Band 1 or 2 going on???

THANK YOU OP!!!

[quote name='Justshovejayohbe']
Anyone know if microphones for GH:WT can be bought of if it uses the XBL headset or anything?
[/QUOTE]

You can use the XBL headset in conjunction with a standard controller

Edit: I didn't really need one, but I bit anyways, yet another handy use of my prime trial and for $10 I wont mind having a wired guitar as backup, plus some of my friends say it's the best guitar anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
K, so I just ordered this.

I figure if I find World Tour game only on sale at a later day for even $20, thats still only paying $35 in all, instead of paying the 60 for world tour and guitar on sale. I now have two guitars, GH III, and aerosmith.

When I find world tour game only for 20 or less I will take it.

And its that simple. A true cheapass, thats me. I'm still pissed I had to pay an extra 5 bucks for shipping.

Just wanted to confirm that it looks like Amazon is handling the shipping and not Red Octane... I just got a shipping confirmation from Amazon.

not sure what i'm missing. earlier that link showed the guitar but with a "click to be notified when it is available" link.

now it's not there at all.

guess it's OOS.

[quote name='opportunity777']Hilarious. Red Octane secretly (without notice) canceled people's orders and emphatically stated in their E-mails to buyers that this item would never be restocked because it is no longer in production.

Low-and-behold, now, the guitar is on Amazon.com for a similar price.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Yep, I didn't even remember it until you mentioned it. Eat a dick, Red Octane!

[quote name='walletandgromice']Probably not since the "liquidators" have moved in... I'm sure they're $20 now that they are on sale.

Great find op -- thanks![/quote]
nah still $10. i picked up a couple for a buddy of mine.

bread's done
Back