Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel $70, Black Controller $33 w/Free shipping at Buy.com

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Perfect timing :)[/quote]

i wish i could say the same. I just got it 3days ago from GS for full price :(

its a great wheel though and it makes racing games more fun imo

Good deal on the controller.

I had the racing wheel awhile ago and while it looked and felt cool, it just made PGR4 and Forza 2 harder. I think it's partially due to the fact that it only rotates like 270 degrees so you get non-linear steering.

[quote name='hppypnts']Is there a wheel that can be used for PC/360/PS3 ?[/quote]The Logitech G25 works on the PC and PS3, but not the 360. I think you can only use the proprietary MS wheel on the 360.

[quote name='X-GOUKI']i wish i could say the same. I just got it 3days ago from GS for full price :(

its a great wheel though and it makes racing games more fun imo[/quote]

Buy it again and return the sealed one to GameStop with your old receipt.

The controller is actually cheaper on amazon for me. $34.99, free shipping, no tax to California. The Buy.com controller is about $35.50 out the "door."

Thanks Cheapy. I finally got my 4th controller. I coupled that with a customer service/personal coupon. :bouncy:
I thought about the wheel, but i'll just buy the r25 for the ps3.

I was reading the comments on buy.com about the wheel and one of them said this would need to be anchored down to get the best effect. I was hoping I could just put it under my legs. I bought a wheel for my ps2 a while back and never use it as I have to suction-cup it to the coffee table and it never seems to stick properly....

Do most driving game enthusiasts use this wheel? Is it worth it?
Thanks!

[quote name='Dreamer']I was reading the comments on buy.com about the wheel and one of them said this would need to be anchored down to get the best effect. I was hoping I could just put it under my legs. I bought a wheel for my ps2 a while back and never use it as I have to suction-cup it to the coffee table and it never seems to stick properly....

Do most driving game enthusiasts use this wheel? Is it worth it?
Thanks![/quote]

It's definitely a pain to use if it's not anchored down. The base isn't very heavy and it wasn't easy for me to use under my legs.

I bought it off craigslist and used it 3 times then sold it. It was fun to use but the bottom line was that it made whatever game you were playing alot harder and it was a pain in the arse to get a table and clamp it down. Good fun but not effective.

bread's done
Back