Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) for $15.93 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sentinel

Sentinel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:43 PM

I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so... Amazon has Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) for $17.70 at the moment:

http://www.amazon.co...2/dp/B000HTWWUU

The PS2 version is apparently the best one. The price has been steadily dropping for the past few weeks, and it's now below my purchase threshold. It may drop some more, but I didn't want to wait.

EDIT: Now $15.93!

Edited by Sentinel, 29 January 2009 - 03:23 AM.

#2 Thedrknss48

Thedrknss48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

That's a great price! Especially for a hard to find version. Great find OP! Too bad I don't have any money to buy it :cry:. Oh well, I'll try the waiting game.

#3 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

Man, I'd be interested in this if I didn't already know that I'm totally awful at this entire series.
It is fun, but it loses some punch when you aren't putting a quarter on the line with every inevitable death.

#4 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

That's a great price! Especially for a hard to find version. Great find OP! Too bad I don't have any money to buy it :cry:. Oh well, I'll try the waiting game.

Since the reprint, this has been very easy to acquire. Although, this is the best price.

Man, I'd be interested in this if I didn't already know that I'm totally awful at this entire series.
It is fun, but it loses some punch when you aren't putting a quarter on the line with every inevitable death.

I use self-imposed limits on these type of games.

"If I can't beat it in 3 lives, then I'm going to start over!" :)

#5 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:50 PM

Very tempting price - I've been enjoying the first MS on the SNK Arcade collection, and would love to play the rest of them.

#6 JaroldL

JaroldL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

Very tempting price - I've been enjoying the first MS on the SNK Arcade collection, and would love to play the rest of them.

yeah i think the price is reasonable. im also a fan of MS.

#7 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:38 AM

Nice price. Gamestop actually charges $19.99 for both the New and Used versions of this game.

#8 jamesesdad

jamesesdad

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

I am a huge fan of the metal slug games. While they all play pretty much the same, the art style, sense of humor, and fast paced action make each game in the series a must play. I have the metal slug collection for the psp and its garbage, the game constantly loads from the disc causing hiccups in gameplay, and the framerate is pretty bad. I may sell it back to gamestop and go ahead and order this version.... In 4 one me thinks

#9 leesiulung

leesiulung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Ohhh, I want... wonder if it is the greatest hits version? Is there even one for MSA?

#10 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

Ohhh, I want... wonder if it is the greatest hits version? Is there even one for MSA?

No GH for this title.

The price is changed to $15.93.

Edited by opportunity777, 26 January 2009 - 08:47 AM.