NBA 2K9 for 360 or PS3 - $36.99 + FS

[quote name='klmklm']That's a very good deal, check the price of the used below it, price of used is more than New by amazon, Great find!
smile.gif
[/quote]

Thanks alot! :)

[quote name='Ha429rout']Changed it for ya :)[/quote]

You need to change that "+" sign to "or" too. I almost thought you can have both copies for $36.99. ;)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']You need to change that "+" sign to "or" too. I almost thought you can have both copies for $36.99. ;)[/quote]

Lol changed it again :)

wow this game took forever to drop in price. i bought my copy (for the PS3) on day one and this is probably my most played game to date. anybody who gets in on this deal now won't be sorry.

[quote name='briyando']wow this game took forever to drop in price. i bought my copy (for the PS3) on day one and this is probably my most played game to date. anybody who gets in on this deal now won't be sorry.[/quote]

it was well worth the wait though!

I played this at walmart and it is the first basketball game I have ever really liked. I was amazed at how detailed the crowd was. Oh and my shots ACTUALLY went in, it must have been on beginner heh

where is it $40 ?? its on sale for $40 the week after next,but the coupon is over by then isnt it (1/31 if I'm not mistaken)?? CC would have had it for $40 this week,but you know...

bread's done
Back