"Video Game Giveaways Around the Web" (Lots of links)

PacoDG

CAGiversary!
My co-worker Allison Boyer compiled a list of mostly video game related giveaways going on, she doesn't have a CAG account but completely kept you guys in mind and told me to post this for her.. so here it goes (apologies if some of these offers have their own threads, so there was so many here I just did a full copy and pasta).

The link with links: http://www.bingegamer.net/2009/video-game-giveaways-around-the-web/ (she will be updating on this page for the next few days, however below is the current list she has compiled)

-----

Bloggy Giveaways is going on right now, and among the breast pumps and health muffins, there are actually some cool game-related giveways. There sites aren’t affiliated with Binge Gamer, but I thought I’d compile a list of the game prizes and gift cards so you don’t have to go through over 1000 links to pick out the interesting ones:

Games, Points, and Accessories

Gift Cards/Money

Misc. Cool Shit

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Holy crap that's awesome! Thanks for the heads up ^_^[/quote]

I am just the messenger. All I ask, if anyone wins anything from these, give her a personal thanks, I know she took some time out to weed out the random giveaways to make this list.

bread's done
Back