Killzone 2 - $54.99 AC shipped @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#511 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:28 AM

no the game looks fantatic on the big screen. No jaggies and very smooth. Gears 2 is what suffers on the big screen.

i agree with Gears 2's comment. I played it on the 56" and it looks good, but not super good like a lot of people are saying. To me, Gears 2 have that fluorescent look to it. It's cool to look at it, but it's not warm. I don't know, it's a different visual feeling, when you play the game the first time, you hardly care about such thing. Hell, Resistance 2 looks better IMO.

My KZ2 is still in transit, but come on, saying it looks like GoW2 for the PS2, i find that hard to believe... Don't get me wrong, GoW2 looks good, very good, but nevertheless, it's a last gen game (even it's a top notch, top of its class).

Just saw the HD KZ2 clip on PSN (Christina Lee), come on, it looks great! And from what i read, that clip is generated from the game.

#512 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

Just checked my mailbox and saw that Calzone 2 was sitting there. FSSS didn't let me down as the game just came out on Friday.

#513 AmongPatriots

AmongPatriots

CAGiversary! A Hwat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

Yeah! My copy just arrived 15 min. ago. Amazon is so awesome. They shipped it Sat... what service!

#514 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

I won't be buying from Amazon again as far as new releases, they screw me on them every time, mine still not shipped. They think because they give some long extended shipping time that its alright to go ahead and let yours sit there until the last minute. I don't mind waiting but putting my item in shipping as of Thurs 27Th and still not shipped by today , thats crap so I can't cancel the order its sneaky and underhanded.

#515 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

FYI, maybe someone should lock this thread or update the OP since that "KZ2SAVE5" coupon code has expired.
Spoiler

#516 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hell, Resistance 2 looks better IMO.

Umm, No. Resistance 2 looks worse than both Gears and K2.

I'd have to say Gears 2 and K2 look pretty close, with the edge going to K2. I was actually a bit disappointed because people were saying K2 was SO MUCH better, but it's not. I'm basing this off of a 50" 9G Kuro.

#517 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:42 AM

I won't be buying from Amazon again as far as new releases, they screw me on them every time, mine still not shipped. They think because they give some long extended shipping time that its alright to go ahead and let yours sit there until the last minute. I don't mind waiting but putting my item in shipping as of Thurs 27Th and still not shipped by today , thats crap so I can't cancel the order its sneaky and underhanded.

Well now its moved out of shipping soon since I tried to cancel and its offering me a cancel option on the website. Not sure what to do.

#518 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

Well now its moved out of shipping soon since I tried to cancel and its offering me a cancel option on the website. Not sure what to do.

Just wait it off, it'll come, they have a phone number as well you can call...
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#519 leesiulung

leesiulung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:56 AM

Did anyone get that Home outfit code yet? When are we suppose to get that?

Anyone have any ideas?

To everyone complaining about amazon.com and shipping. I received shipping notice on Sunday. To be fair to amazon.com at least they are shipping your orders and they gave you an estimated time. Compare that to the deepdiscount.com fiasco on the SF IV CE for the PS3 (and later the 360 version for me). I don't expect to even get the game even though I pre-ordered the game almost two weeks before release! I thas been almost three weeks now since release. DD even took orders claiming in-stock when they were really back ordered for people like me who already ordered.

#520 DKYang

DKYang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

Did anyone get that Home outfit code yet? When are we suppose to get that?

Anyone have any ideas?

10 days, or up to 10 days, after release date via email.

C'mon guys, don't you guys read anything on the page besides the price when you buy something? Especially if you are wanting the home code.

#521 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

Just got my preorder Home codes.

#522 matthewhsh2002

matthewhsh2002

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:20 AM

yeah I just got my code as well

#523 snakelda

snakelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:27 AM

Me too.

There's an auction on Ebay that is at 16.50 with 7 days left. Again,that auction is just for the code. That is ridicuolous. I wan to sell it but I'll wait to see if everyone puts it on Ebay and see if prices go up or down.

#524 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

Got my home code too :D
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#525 Scoop24

Scoop24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

got my codes too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#526 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

They finally shipped yesterday, but still no tracking. I be will lucky to have it next week some time, at least I got the codes I will never use. :)

#527 crewj

crewj

from peru to cebu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

got my copy today!

#528 darkd75

darkd75

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:03 AM

Got my copy on Monday. I also received my code from Amazon last night for the Killzone Home costumes! They are pretty sweet.....Too bad Home sucks right now......

Posted Image

Posted Image

:bomb::hot::drool::cold::bouncy::applause: