Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixie just walked in.

The story is that Jugger told her I said it was okay; she believed it.

She was pwned by a 5 yr old...that's punishment enough.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Pixie just walked in.

She was pwned by a 5 yr old...that's punishment enough.[/quote]
The saddest thing about this story is we'll never get to play that epic RPG you've been working on for the last 10 years :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Pixie just walked in.

She was pwned by a 5 yr old...that's punishment enough.[/quote]

You're weak.

[quote name='DarthPuma']How do I do the Big Town quest if I enslaved Red?[/quote]
You can't enslave her unless you rescue her first from Germantown.

[quote name='dcfox']The saddest thing about this story is we'll never get to play that epic RPG you've been working on for the last 10 years :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, and I had the first two parts of the trilogy almost done and the third part with the big twist at the beginning was started.

I guess I'll never get the call from Squeenix I was waiting for. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']How do I do the Big Town quest if I enslaved Red?[/QUOTE]

Uh... you might be fuct there.

It let you enslave red without saving her? :whistle2:s

[quote name='dcfox']You can't enslave her unless you rescue her first from Germantown.[/QUOTE]

I saved her from the cell, then immediately enslaved her.

thx 4 games jfd. dunno what was up with that other band but we were almost doubling their score every time and we all seemed to be half assing it towards the end there :lol:

This:
HL-Zombie-sign.jpg

or this?
zombieflammable.png

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Fine, no one gets my couch. My hedgehog runs on his wheel all night anyways.[/quote]
Please tell me it isn't named Sonic.

[quote name='JolietJake']Please tell me it isn't named Sonic.[/QUOTE]
Setzer
He's almost 3... that's pretty old for a captive hedgehog.
He's huge. He also hates his bath. His joy in life is hating.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Cheekuh and I got dibs on the guest room![/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Now I just got to find a companion to share the master bedroom.

[quote name='JolietJake']I always wanted to see if a hedgehog would stick to a wall.[/QUOTE]
How would you think it would do this? It's spines aren't that rigid or sharp. Though yes, hedgehogs can run and it's the most hilarious thing. It's like their little legs double in length and boom they are truckin'.

The beats in the Afro Samurai game are pretty good. I never watched Afro Samurai before or really knew much about it, but the first level was pretty good. The music to the game so far really goes well with dismembering people.

[quote name='Rocko']I hope you're not going to be a pushover and let your kid go after he lied and broke your shit.[/quote]

Oh yeah...he's grounded. Plus, he told his mother I did it, so -1 for lying, as well.

I'm sitting in my office with the lights out, and the following conversation takes place:
Pixie comes in, and turns on the light, I tell her to turn it off.
Pixie: "Why must you sit in the dark?"
Me: "You know my eyes are sensitive to light. I'll turn on the desk lamp for you if I must."
Pixie: "Well, not all of us live in a cave."
Me (imitating Michael Keaton): "I'm Batman."
Pixie (laughing): "Okay, I'll give you that one, just because you didn't miss a beat."

[quote name='crystalklear64']thx 4 games jfd. dunno what was up with that other band but we were almost doubling their score every time and we all seemed to be half assing it towards the end there :lol:[/quote]
Yeah! Awesome games.
Drunk vocals are the best. :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']How would you think it would do this? It's spines aren't that rigid or sharp. Though yes, hedgehogs can run and it's the most hilarious thing. It's like their little legs double in length and boom they are truckin'.[/quote]
I dunno, i just figured you could chuck it at the wall and it'd stick.;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oh yeah...he's grounded. Plus, he told his mother I did it, so -1 for lying, as well.

I'm sitting in my office with the lights out, and the following conversation takes place:
Pixie comes in, and turns on the light, I tell her to turn it off.
Pixie: "Why must you sit in the dark?"
Me: "You know my eyes are sensitive to light. I'll turn on the desk lamp for you if I must."
Pixie: "Well, not all of us live in a cave."
Me (imitating Michael Keaton): "I'm Batman."
Pixie (laughing): "Okay, I'll give you that one, just because you didn't miss a beat."[/quote]
You should have done the Bale raspy voice.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']How would you think it would do this? It's spines aren't that rigid or sharp. Though yes, hedgehogs can run and it's the most hilarious thing. It's like their little legs double in length and boom they are truckin'.[/QUOTE]

Unrelated, but when Cheekuh and I breezed through FL, we drove right by Brandon! We we stopped in Tarpon (Tampon?) Springs on the way to Venice and Ft. Myers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back