Bad Goozex Traders Master List- Updated Nove. 10, 2010

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#31 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

i really need to stop sending stuff out...

Up to almost 26,000 pts LOL i could grab 52 500 pts games

in 2008

Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden II
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

(dumped all 3 games on ebay for close to 400 bucks)

those 3 games almost paid for all 51 games i sent in during 2008
sent 51 games in 2008
WOOOO I STINK

#32 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:17 PM

List is getting longer, keep them coming folks.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#33 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

Read this one http://www.cheapassg...2&postcount=108

See if I should add the name. It was for a 700 point game, I wouldn't have cared too much if it was just 100.

But NO communication, and I had to inquire first, he still won't ship it out till this weekend.

#34 Squall835

Squall835

Gamer without fear!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

The name of the first person you have listed should actually be "aaronsedge". The guy pulled the same thing with me. He was supposed to send me Saint's Row 2, but a week after agreeing to ship, he cancels the trade with the excuse, "I can't get it out in time". What a jackass.

#35 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

The name of the first person you have listed should actually be "aaronsedge". The guy pulled the same thing with me. He was supposed to send me Saint's Row 2, but a week after agreeing to ship, he cancels the trade with the excuse, "I can't get it out in time". What a jackass.

Same thing with me, what a jackass. If you can't send the game, don't accept the trade, simple as that. I will change the name in the OP, thanks for the correction.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#36 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

ChillyWilly85 - Sent an empty BlockBuster case which was supposed to contain COD4. He didn't even take the blockbuster rental artwork out of the case.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#37 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

ChillyWilly85 - Sent an empty BlockBuster case which was supposed to contain COD4. He didn't even take the blockbuster rental artwork out of the case.

OP updated, thanks.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#38 Antic

Antic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

Glad you took the idea and ran with it. I obviously couldn't do it. Too much damn school work.

#39 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

Glad you took the idea and ran with it. I obviously couldn't do it. Too much damn school work.

Not a problem, thanks for thinking of it. It has already helped me with a couple of trades I rejected.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#40 skittlesforthe2

skittlesforthe2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:27 AM

I just happened to notice this thread today. I am actually SpankyD on goozex. I thought I would try and clear my name. I sent the game in mint condition and in a lovely bubble envelope. Also, I believe I responded to any communications sent. So it was either lost in the mail or Mighty is the scammer. I'm assuming it was lost or stolen in transit and I blame the post office. That is all.

I deserve a fair trial by a jury of my peers.

#41 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Toefuzz

tried to get DMC3 and he never sent it, pmed him about 6 times. system had to refund me my goozex pts.
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#42 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

got proof?
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#43 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

I just happened to notice this thread today. I am actually SpankyD on goozex. I thought I would try and clear my name. I sent the game in mint condition and in a lovely bubble envelope. Also, I believe I responded to any communications sent. So it was either lost in the mail or Mighty is the scammer. I'm assuming it was lost or stolen in transit and I blame the post office. That is all.

I deserve a fair trial by a jury of my peers.

Do you have a Delivery Confirmation # for the package? That would offer some kind of proof that you sent the package.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#44 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

Toefuzz

tried to get DMC3 and he never sent it, pmed him about 6 times. system had to refund me my goozex pts.

OP updated, thanks for your input.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#45 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:25 AM

Oh great I got matched with some guy for CoD4 on PC where someone said it took 2 weeks to get their package and another guy had a comment about how it was slow.

Damn, Im not looking forward to waiting >.>

#46 Tyga24

Tyga24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

Oh great I got matched with some guy for CoD4 on PC where someone said it took 2 weeks to get their package and another guy had a comment about how it was slow.

Damn, Im not looking forward to waiting >.>

Didn't know that u were a CAG JUDO. Makes me glad I got matched up with you.

Maybe you could cancel the trade for COD4 and see if you get matched up with a different user (depends on how fast the next person requests the game). Normally, I am primarily concerned with the comments relating to condition for most users I get matched up with, although shipping makes a difference as well.

#47 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:34 AM

I hope it won't take long. I've been kinda spoiled I guess in terms of how long it takes, that getting a slow user was bound to happen. As long as it is in good condition and the CD-key is valid.

#48 8ball305

8ball305

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:30 PM

emzziiks - Never shipped game
Want a Free Ipod Nano, PSP, Vouchers, or Domian names just click here for your free rewards now.
Need Paypal click here
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 wwfward

wwfward

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

modog1991 - never shipped the game, sent pms and never replied.

#50 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

Holy CRAP is this guy a loser.

209dloc

Thought s/he was sending me Prince of Persia:LE for the PS3 and sends me a message "didn't sent it off, pm me anothe offer." So I'm like WTF and ask him/her to cancel as it looks like they're not sending the game. I get another message asking me to "leave positive feedback and the game will cancel." :roll: Sucks 'cause I'm sitting with one less trade credit and minus 900 points waiting for this loser to clear things up!

*edit* newest message from him:

Posted ImageRe: did not send them
Posted by: 209dloc on April 14, 2009 - 12:48:19

WELL I M NEW N DONT HAVE ANY POINTS WEN I THOUGHT IT SAID CONFIRM SHIP LIKE IT WUD TELL ME HOW SO SCREW YOU N I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO ID GET POINTS THEN I CAN SEND YU GAME DUMMY N CLEARLY YU HAVE NO LIFE OR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE YUR OVER HERE PISSIN YUR PANTS OVER A DUMB GAME HAHA N YEA CAPS LOCK IS ON N WAT

:lol::lol:

Edited by punkmaggit, 14 April 2009 - 07:58 PM.

#51 Keavy_Rain

Keavy_Rain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:30 AM

Holy CRAP is this guy a loser.

209dloc

Thought s/he was sending me Prince of Persia:LE for the PS3 and sends me a message "didn't sent it off, pm me anothe offer." So I'm like WTF and ask him/her to cancel as it looks like they're not sending the game. I get another message asking me to "leave positive feedback and the game will cancel." :roll: Sucks 'cause I'm sitting with one less trade credit and minus 900 points waiting for this loser to clear things up!

*edit* newest message from him:

Posted ImageRe: did not send them
Posted by: 209dloc on April 14, 2009 - 12:48:19

WELL I M NEW N DONT HAVE ANY POINTS WEN I THOUGHT IT SAID CONFIRM SHIP LIKE IT WUD TELL ME HOW SO SCREW YOU N I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO ID GET POINTS THEN I CAN SEND YU GAME DUMMY N CLEARLY YU HAVE NO LIFE OR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE YUR OVER HERE PISSIN YUR PANTS OVER A DUMB GAME HAHA N YEA CAPS LOCK IS ON N WAT

:lol::lol:

If there was any justice in the world the fine folks at Goozex would take 209dloc, load him/her into a cannon, aim said cannon at a brick wall, and fire.

Who in their right mind would agree to this? As I understand it, once you give feedback, that's it. There's no going back and you've just lost your points and trade credit.

Its probably some kid hoping s/he'll find another kid as dumb as s/he is that'll go along with this scam.
"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand" - Homer Simpson

#52 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

I might have run into a non shipper myself though it might be too early to judge. He confirmed the game shipped last week even so far as providing the DC number. Thing is USPS still hasn't gotten the game and it's been a week since he confirmed shipped.

I'll keep you guys updated since he hasn't responded yet to my PM. Looking at his feedback though, he has a bit of a shady (ha ha) history.

Nice to see 209dloc was left out to hang.

#53 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

Well, I finally did end up getting my game (Contact). It was really cutting it close. The person isn't a bad trader, but I'd probably avoid him if you happen to get matched up with him due to his prior history.

http://www.goozex.co...d=6188215565662

#54 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

jlknutsen - Had 2-3 negatives already about not not getting games from various people.
http://www.goozex.co...d=6166223499686

When I requested a RE4 demo and he said he would ship it May 11th (on May 8th). It turns out he did not ship it before May 19th and as I had not received it yet, I posted negative feedback and then asked him to cancel it. (not sure if negative stays for uncomplete transaction but since he didnt ship I would rather not deal with him to begin with.
Maybe my case was a simple mistake, but he didnt ship it as he said and he already had negatives. I asked him for tracking if he had shipped it before canceling it though.

#55 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

well I've got a user that probably won't ship.... I think it was matched friday about 2 weeks ago, didn't ship on Monday and said won't ship till that coming friday...

gah... there needs to be a more hit than just -5/-10 Like take away points or something.

These bad shippers are just wasting time and goozex "auto" service.

#56 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:26 PM

moocow9292

Agreed to ship out Motor Toon Grand Prix for PlayStation. Didn't confirm shipment until two weeks after the trade was pended. As of today, still haven't received the game. He did not respond to PMs, and isn't active on the forums.

The really frustrating part about this is that I recently moved, and the trade timed out when I couldn't get my Internet up and running again, so this guy got his points.
Posted Image

#57 Vampire_Zio

Vampire_Zio

Death Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:19 AM

I just signed up for the goozex account, does anyone actually use this and is it legit?

#58 Nikadimas

Nikadimas

Freelance Police

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

I just signed up for the goozex account, does anyone actually use this and is it legit?

I've used it for awhile and it's awesome. Too awesome even. Between Goozex and Gamestop I've pretty much traded everything I was looking to get rid of with the exception of Madden 2002. GS wouldn't even give me a dime for it.

#59 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

Not to come off as a jerk, but this thread isn't for general Goozex talk.

#60 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

Kanemoney

Pm'd stating that he can't send it till friday, a week and half later. Waited, then said it was "returned" and then went to resend it and still nothing.

Eventually had to let Goozex throw a negative and the user stated he mailed it as soon as the negative hit. Still nothing after 4 days, but user didn't rebutt the negative.

My guess is that he still didn't send it.

Fucking users like these piss me off, I've been matched twice on this game and they can't send it, and now it convinently when up in points right when I had just enough to get it. From the pms the user sent me, either failed english as a primary language or is definately <18.

There needs to be a heavier punishment than just a negative. Like forces you to trade in one with a positve before you can recieve any. But that won't work with the small following.