• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#61 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:28 PM

OP updated, sorry about the delay.

If anyone is matched up with aaronsedge, they are not sending games. I am waiting for my points and trade credit back. Happened to a buddy of mine as well.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#62 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:53 PM

Figured I would bump the thread up.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#63 sandrshe

sandrshe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

Can someone explain how this bad traders list helps you? When you submit a trade, you don't get to pick who you trade with and you don't know who you get until afterwards.

So if i see the trader as someone on this list, what can I do about it? I doubt they would cancel the request.

Thanks

#64 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:56 AM

Add tanth to the list. The jerk sent me the most fucked up copy of Marvel vs Capcom for the DC I ever seen. Seriously, why even bother having it around? Of course the shit doesn't work. Left negative and hope he just accepts it.

#65 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

Can someone explain how this bad traders list helps you? When you submit a trade, you don't get to pick who you trade with and you don't know who you get until afterwards.

So if i see the trader as someone on this list, what can I do about it? I doubt they would cancel the request.

Thanks

It helps because if you are matched with someone, you can cancel the trade and if they are matched with you, you can ask for them to cancel the trade. Just a heads up for CAGs when it comes to Goozex.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#66 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

I got a copy of Tomb Raider:Legend(360) today from a trader with 20+ feedback and it has that scratch ring in the middle you get if you play games with you 360 on its side. How does Goozex hadle things like this is there anything I can do before I drop a negative feedback on him?

p.s.
I dont have time to play through the game to see if its fine right now and I cant re-list it because of the condition so in the long run I am out 150 points and a trade token.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#67 mang9432

mang9432

Bad Baby 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

Gamakarmica

didn't respond to PM's and never sent game
Posted Image

#68 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:31 AM

xxt2goodxx

The guy bitched about the disc having too many scratches... even though it worked perfectly fine for me. It's like he expects his games to be in mint condition.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#69 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:22 AM

I got a copy of Tomb Raider:Legend(360) today from a trader with 20+ feedback and it has that scratch ring in the middle you get if you play games with you 360 on its side. How does Goozex hadle things like this is there anything I can do before I drop a negative feedback on him?

p.s.
I dont have time to play through the game to see if its fine right now and I cant re-list it because of the condition so in the long run I am out 150 points and a trade token.

Try installing the game to your HDD. If it fails, the disc isn't playable.

#70 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

OP updated with questionable traders.

Posted Image

Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -

#71 mis0

mis0

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:46 AM

destroyer4496. Two weeks and still hasn't shipped the game. Claims that he/she was too broke to buy a $1 envelope to ship game. I leave a negative, and he/she disputes it. Pretty much a lamer.

[mis0's tradelist]

#72 serenitygod

serenitygod

on the brink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

10 days have passed sense conformation of shipping (on Goozex).
Nothing no reply to 2 PM's.
edit: User said it was "return to sender" and he never provided me any confirmation of shipping as I have received 4 incoming trades to that address.

Edited by serenitygod, 29 August 2009 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image

[IMG]http://http://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/08/duck_dog_mask.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/164888.png[/IMG]

#73 The Ju1ce

The Ju1ce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:20 AM

ironwave apparently isn't sending games. before this August, his feedback score consisted of 9 positive, 2 negative, and 1 neutral.

if that wasn't bad enough, spanning from August 25th to August 29th he received 3 consecutive negative feedbacks (including 1 from myself) for games he never sent.

#74 mis0

mis0

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Pvt rain can potentially be a scammer. I'm involved in a dispute with him.. and it just sounds ludicrous. I'll keep everyone updated.

[mis0's tradelist]

#75 Shinoto

Shinoto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:23 PM

Recent scammer I got a trade from today

hamesh
misparehad1
shtaim
shesh
misarba4
shalosh

The one who is trading with me is misarba4, But all the games sent and received are pretty much between the same half a dozen users or so trading games back and forth between them
:drool:

#76 mis0

mis0

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

Pvt rain can potentially be a scammer. I'm involved in a dispute with him.. and it just sounds ludicrous. I'll keep everyone updated.

This guy was a scammer. His account was banned by Goozex.

Also, digirod seems to be a lamer. Offers a game as a Full Package and AFTER he confirms the shipping, claims that he "forgot" that there no manual. Pretty lame as I explicitly requested a full package.

But yeah, I might be wasting my time posting this as it seems no one really reads it/updates it. :lol:

[mis0's tradelist]

#77 phear3d

phear3d

NorAm = Fraud

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:52 AM

ugh i wish i read this thread sooner. got paired with a bad trader.. took him 18 days before he sent it out.

username: xxt2goodxx

avoid at all cost

#78 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:59 PM

dom_catz - I don't believe is still member but had a situation where I never received the game and no response from them. However, Goozex refunded my points and trade credit after a week or so.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#79 wbc1228

wbc1228

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

please add 53x11 to the bad trader list.
his last 6 trades either never arrived or timed out.
not sure why his account is still active, seems like this started back in June
come on Goozex!, how many bad trades do you need to get a ban?

http://www.goozex.co...&id=52468075057

#80 phear3d

phear3d

NorAm = Fraud

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:45 PM

StilesCrisis

a goozex flipper and a very bad one. he bought a game from amazon, had it sent directly to me without him knowing that the game is INCOMPLETE. i was trying to get him to cancel the trade, but he went ahead after many emails accepted the Neutral Feedback and therefore making it in favor of him to trade an incomplete game for 1000 points. i emailed goozex about it, and of course, they didnt reply. i emailed for the second time.

#81 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:03 AM

hmm today I was looking at doing some trading on goozex, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. the site looks great, I just don't have any experience with it.

#82 Cheapoly

Cheapoly

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

hmm today I was looking at doing some trading on goozex, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. the site looks great, I just don't have any experience with it.

I wouldn't let that discourage you from using the site because I've been using the site for a long time with over 150 trades and I've only had one problem with a trader and Goozex corrected that fast. You'll save a ton of money and it beats getting ripped off at Ebgames, imo..

#83 dskylark

dskylark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:20 AM

Yeah but the line for new games is soo long on goozex. I'm #672 in line for Uncharted 2. Lol

Goozex is great for trading PS2 games you dont play for older PS3 games though. Sent in Persona 4 and got RE 5

#84 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

Yeah but the line for new games is soo long on goozex. I'm #672 in line for Uncharted 2. Lol

Goozex is great for trading PS2 games you dont play for older PS3 games though. Sent in Persona 4 and got RE 5

Patience on new games, or you need to stay up late and add them to your request queue as soon as you're able to.

#85 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

I've had some bad trades on Goozex but what is the point of pointing out the scammers? Is there a way to block certain traders a la ebay?

#86 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:54 PM

I always check their feedback and see if they are active on the site.

If you've got one feedback and your profile says you've got the grammar of a 13 year old, no trade for you!

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#87 kk012

kk012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:31 AM

Please add the following bad Goozex trader:

angelinaclement

I sent out a DVD set to this person on 12/28 and was trying to PM them today to remind them to leave feedback. It turns out their account does not exist anymore or is inactive:headache:

#88 maccabee72

maccabee72

Hook 'em

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

Add dgravholt@q.com

I received Forza 3 from him the other day with a missing manual (listed as complete) and a crack on the inner disc ring. The game was playable, so I was willing to overlook the inner disc ring crack. I did request the manual and politely explained the goozex policy on complete games. I received this response:

"dude. i dont. give. a Fuck. . . . u dont need the fucking manual. its a racing game. this is dgravholt@q.com friend's by the way. give me the UP so i can get my fucking points. im not going to send u the manual and spend 3 dollars EVER! so. get. over. it."

At that point I decided to leave a Negative and I sent the game back today. He PMed me with the title "$$$$$$" and here's what he sent today:

"dude. you are like 45 years old. and WE are 15. u fucking cunt $$$$er. its a video game. and it this world u dont get everything u want"
Posted Image

#89 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:03 AM

Add dgravholt@q.com

I received Forza 3 from him the other day with a missing manual (listed as complete) and a crack on the inner disc ring. The game was playable, so I was willing to overlook the inner disc ring crack. I did request the manual and politely explained the goozex policy on complete games. I received this response:

"dude. i dont. give. a Fuck. . . . u dont need the fucking manual. its a racing game. this is dgravholt@q.com friend's by the way. give me the UP so i can get my fucking points. im not going to send u the manual and spend 3 dollars EVER! so. get. over. it."

At that point I decided to leave a Negative and I sent the game back today. He PMed me with the title "$$$$$$" and here's what he sent today:

"dude. you are like 45 years old. and WE are 15. u fucking cunt $$$$er. its a video game. and it this world u dont get everything u want"

did you reply? because you have to play off the "u dont get everything u want"...

say like an education? or your points?

#90 royalbliss1

royalbliss1

Black Rock City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

Falsepretense89 - Never sent the Movie.

I really like this thread.
Thanks for creating it OP!

Posted Image