In Praise of Wombat

goldeneagle

CAGiversary!
Wombat, I think I can speak for everyone in that we really look forward to you staying up with all of us this coming Black Friday. And as always, thanks for allowing each of us to find that inner nerd in us not only when listening to the CAGCast but when enjoying the lifestyle of gaming that unites each of us. I look forward to a new CAGCast each and every week, the best video game podcast! Keep up the great work you and CheapyD both and all the best!

I propose this thread be closed by a moderator, no sane person would dedicate a thread to praising Wombat, and I believe that we should nip insanity in the bud before it spreads.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I propose this thread be closed by a moderator, no sane person would dedicate a thread to praising Wombat, and I believe that we should nip insanity in the bud before it spreads.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Haha ouch!

Wombat, thanks for posting. I hope that wasn't too much, I know it sounds cheesy, but all too often you get unnecessary flak from listeners. I wanted to take an opportunity to thank you for all that you do for the gaming community. I hope Sabrina and all is well with you and your family! Take care and keep up the great work!

Hey, you beat me to it goldeneagle.

I've been listening to CAGcast since the beginning (though didn't join the forums until much later) and i could never understand why people give Wombat so much shit.

People need to chill out and stop over-reacting. Most of the things Wombat says obviously show some forethought and dare i say intellect :p. Sure he'll get things wrong but at least he's putting his opinions out there. He's not just flamebaiting.

Okay, so sometimes he might be flamebaiting but that's what makes the show interesting.. how boring would the show be if it was just CheapyD saying something and Wombat agreeing? I sure as hell wouldn't listen.

So yeah, keep up the good work Wombat. You're awesome, and i'm positive you have more silent fans than outspoken nay-sayers.

I for one, am a Wombat fan.

Cheapy is okay too...

i guess. ;)

The post above is win

I totally agree Wombat brings a certain sass to the show that makes it the CAGcast

two jews fighting...perfect

Thanks for the post TheToiletDuck! I'm glad to see more Wombat praise. I too have been a loyal CAGCast listener and am new to the threads too. This is my first and it sure won't be the last, I look forward to continuing to post.

That does sound good, Cheapy's description of that cheeseburger sounded amazing! I just downloaded the CAGCast and looking forward to show #150 next week!

Keep up the great work and thanks again for being THE voice in gaming!

bread's done
Back