Goozex Europe Now Open!

Willeth

CAGiversary!
Didn't see a thread about it, so apologies if this is a duplicate, but Goozex Europe is now open (and sorely in need of members to get a catalogue of trades on there).

http://www.goozex.eu

Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news, I'd checked out the American site recently and was gutted when I found out it was US only. Ill try to get involved :D

nice tip, i just signed up
as right now it seems very unpopulated... have they just opened business? surely the base shoudl expand a lot before seeing any deals

still i think it's more problematic to run such a business in EU. in USA everyone speaks english and everyone lives in the same country (shipment wise...). Will they be able to offer such features like "home country limited shipment" or - more important - "languages supported".

would be fun toi ship an italian only game to a UK or Dutch user... LOL

I sent a Christmas card that has only just arrived in Germany. Two postcards from spain, one took 3 weeks the other 3 months.

In the PS2 days many games only had a certain set of languages on eg German, Soumi, Duch (no english), how is this problem being resolved?

Is there a way to trade only domestically

i dont think so sirstuie, at least not now with such tiny user base
i can bet i'm the one and only italian in there :p

yeah, country fragmentation and language variety are 2 huge hurdles to attack

Whoops, sorry about that John. If I'd thought about it more I probably would have remembered Cheapy's rant on the CAGcast a while ago :S

You can lock your trading options per region in your account settings, so you don't get any trades outside anywhere you're comfortable with shipping to if you want.

And yeah, they literally opened shop yesterday, so I imagine it'll take a little while to get going, but the more people sign up and trade the quicker that'll happen :p

bread's done
Back