BB: $20 off Motorstorm2 and "Warhammer online" RZ members B&M deal

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:24 PM

Plus this is one of those games that will hold its value, especially after they start with updates and DLC.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 anch

anch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

cc has this for $35.99 (40% off now) if you can find it.
Posted Image

#33 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:47 AM

Warhammer Online is on sale this week for $29.99. Using this coupon, anyone interested should be able to pick it up for $9.99, after the $20 off.

Keep in mind that this coupon expires today, 3/01/09, so it's basically a one day deal.

#34 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:40 AM

Not sure if Motorstorm PR is worth $39.99 though. Guess it doesn't matter. My BB doesn't have it in stock anyway.

#35 lolwaut

lolwaut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

Not sure if Motorstorm PR is worth $39.99 though. Guess it doesn't matter. My BB doesn't have it in stock anyway.

i can tell you that it is worth every penny of 39.99. IMO, MS: PR is the funnest racer to come out in a long time. it is my favorite ps3 title to date.

#36 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

i can tell you that it is worth every penny of 39.99. IMO, MS: PR is the funnest racer to come out in a long time. it is my favorite ps3 title to date.

Well.... But I absolutely hated the original.

#37 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

$40 is not worth it. I may pick up someday whenever it drop down $20 or less ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#38 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

it is my favorite ps3 title to date.

That's a sad thing to say for the PS3 console
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#39 me_schnitzel

me_schnitzel

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

Warhammer Online went on sale today for 29.99, use this coupon to get it for 9.99.
"We ride with kings on mighty steeds across the Devil's plain!" - The D

#40 MrDiamondJ

MrDiamondJ

Empire State of Mind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:31 PM

I don't really get into the "developers are screwing us, Mythic said they would promise X and they gave us Y, I'm going back to WoW" Warhammer angst. I just play the game and enjoy it. I like the PvP stuff more than anything else, but I'm not a huge story guy. If I wanted that I'd play a Final Fantasy game, or LOTRO for that matter (which I do play). If anybody on this thread signs up, pick Badlands as your server. That's what I play on. It's probably the best one in the game at this point (Dark Crag is a bit more populated, but it's a PvP server, as opposed to Core for Badlands). I can hop on any night of the week and either find a small group to run Public Quests, or get in a larger Warband (usually 15+ people). With so much of WAR being group-related, having people around is essential. The people that are quitting are usually on empty servers, and I don't blame them one bit. Playing any MMO on a ghost town server is lame, but playing WAR on a ghost town server is even worse because most quests aren't even soloable.
Posted Image