Photo
- - - - -

Goozex - 50% off $15+ trade credits packs (Feb 7th - 21st)

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#151 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

I didnt want to start a new thread,... but could someone explain to me how Goozex works? Im a little confused.

Its fairly easy, if you have questions pm one of us.
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#152 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

Thanks OP in for 30 trades. Great deal!

#153 cerot

cerot

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

I don't understand very well how the goozex system work. How they prevent a buyer creating a another account and fake a shipment to themselves so they get points and only pay for the trade credit? I guess scammers could do this with crappy/low demand games very easily.

#154 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

I don't understand very well how the goozex system work. How they prevent a buyer creating a another account and fake a shipment to themselves so they get points and only pay for the trade credit? I guess scammers could do this with crappy/low demand games very easily.

you would have to find a game that had 0 demand and 0 ready to trade since you cant pick who you get matched with.
WOOOO I STINK

#155 vherub

vherub

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

even then, it's a zero sum game because you would just be moving points between two accounts, goozex doesn't pay out the points, the person on the other end of the trade does

#156 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:57 AM

I understand why so many people are confused about how Goozex works. It's actually an age-old system, there are book trading services that work the same way.

#157 cerot

cerot

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

even then, it's a zero sum game because you would just be moving points between two accounts, goozex doesn't pay out the points, the person on the other end of the trade does

Thanks i see now, but what about when goozex started when nobody had points to spend. How they did those first trades?

#158 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:32 AM

You can buy points, you know.

#159 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

Thanks i see now, but what about when goozex started when nobody had points to spend. How they did those first trades?

people traded 100 pt games, they held promotions... people bought points and used them. ect.
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#160 Steelpen2

Steelpen2

One Cheap Dude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:49 PM

This deal still worked for me today. I got 30 trade credits for 15 bucks.
Posted Image