Best Price for a Glock Model 22?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:50 AM

I just picked up a factory refurbing Glock 22, this Friday for $319.00 (before taxes and DOJ fees and all). Has anyone purchased a Glock in very good condition for less? If so which model?

Also, what waiting periods does everyone have for firearms? Here in damn California, I have to wait 10 days to fire my new baby. And I can't buy another 'concealable' for 30 days.
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#2 2poor

2poor

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:54 AM

man this guy is straight outta compton.

#3 EddieBelfour

EddieBelfour

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:57 AM

damn, you are vexed since you cant buy a gun for another thirty days? you should roll with mobb deep. oh wait, they dont buy their guns.
extra smart girls do extra dumbs things-Nick Zero

#4 sblymnlcrymnl

sblymnlcrymnl

married ... with children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:59 AM

If I was going to buy a handgun the Glock 22 would be high on my list but I haven't shopped around. I have better things to waste my money on. Like dvds and games and ... well that's just about it.

#5 Zman310

Zman310

Legend of Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:04 AM

Never leave home without it
- GOOD THING WE BROUGHT THE GLOCK
Y'all ni**az ain't bout it, bout it

I just couldn't resist. :wink:

#6 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:45 AM

I just couldn't resist. :wink:

I was just thinking the same thing.

If you don't mind me asking: just why did you buy a glock?

#7 dratsacras

dratsacras

Boomshanka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:50 AM

I just picked up a factory refurbing Glock 22, this Friday for $319.00 (before taxes and DOJ fees and all).

Think Best Buy will pricematch?

#8 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:18 AM

Jeez, man, more than Gangsta's carry guns...

I bought another gun cause I like to shoot, I live in LA, and sleep a lot better knowing ones under the bed. Nuff said...

I bought a Glock for the lifetime guarentee, and because they never jam; They are well made guns.
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#9 MorbidAngel4Life

MorbidAngel4Life

Down with the Clown.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:29 AM

Man, who ya gonna bus a capin?
Get free Microsoft Points, Amazon gift cards, and more on Points2Shop!
http://points2shop.c...banners/3270175

#10 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:34 AM

Do you pack Mexican? If you do make sure the safety is on or you might blow your balls off :)

Also, make sure not to put it under your pillow when you are sleeping.

#11 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:51 AM

Gangsta references aside, a glock is a well made gun for the price. 319 seems like a decent price for a refurb, I saw a used one at a local store for 350.

AKA Soul Vengeance

#12 rocksolidaudio

rocksolidaudio

Who rocks the party

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:34 AM

I bought another gun cause I like to shoot, I live in LA, and sleep a lot better knowing ones under the bed. Nuff said...

and you would shoot an intruder? man, i'd rather let someone walk out with my tv than fire a gun at them. sorry, i just find it weird...

#13 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:44 AM

and you would shoot an intruder? man, i'd rather let someone walk out with my tv than fire a gun at them. sorry, i just find it weird...

I know I couldn't do it...if my life was on the line maybe, but otherwise I couldn't.

I bet most people that say they would off an intruder wouldn't when the time came.

#14 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:49 AM

I know I couldn't do it...if my life was on the line maybe, but otherwise I couldn't.

I bet most people that say they would off an intruder wouldn't when the time came.

Yea I couldnt do it either unless dude was about to shoot me. But if he didnt have a weapon I could see myself pistol whipping him or some shit. If he had a weapon I would prolly tell him to take anything he wanted and then pistol whip myself so he thinks im an idiot and decides not to kill me.

#15 evilmojo12542

evilmojo12542

Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:17 AM

in the Army one of the first things was thought is stay alert stay alive,kill or be killed. That in mind I would pull the trigger no problem at all. All they have to do is make a move towards you and you can call it self defense especially if they broke in your crib

#16 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:44 PM

I'd aim for the kneecaps. I couldn't kill a man, but I sure as hell could hurt one :)

#17 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:47 PM

I just picked up a factory refurbing Glock 22, this Friday for $319.00 (before taxes and DOJ fees and all).

If you're holding the glock they will.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:49 PM

The world would be a better place without guns in it. I really don't see the point...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#19 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:53 PM

Kodos: Did they? That board with a nail in it may have defeated us. But the humans won't stop there. They'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and soon, they will make a board with a nail so big, it will destroy them all! (both aliens laugh evilly)

#20 The Shiznit

The Shiznit

Representing the OC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:12 PM

Sorry guys, it's kill or be killed. I wouldn't want to kill anybody but, if my family or myself was in danger I would do it.
You have nut jobs out there who kill people even if they give up their stuff when being robbed.
Posted Image
Created by onetrackmind

#21 sblymnlcrymnl

sblymnlcrymnl

married ... with children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:12 PM

Do you pack Mexican? If you do make sure the safety is on or you might blow your balls off :)

I take it you don't know much about Glocks.

#22 ZeroSupporT

ZeroSupporT

By Your Powers Combined..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:37 PM

If you're holding the glock they will.

Nice. On the other note, guns aren't just for protection, I own one and I only have it to shoot at the shooting range, don't keep any extra ammo and have it trigger-locked in a box in my safe. I don't have it for protection, but shooting ranges are fun and some pretty decent chicks float in there from time to time.

#23 Duo_Maxwell

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:06 PM

If I lived by myself I guess I'd feel comfortable having one, but if I lived with a family I probably wouldn't have one, at least not in the house.

#24 Cornfedwb

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:16 PM

I bought a Glock for the lifetime guarentee, and because they never jam; They are well made guns.

They are well made, I'll agree. But oustide of Hollywood, they do jam.. more often than the average person realizes. In fact as much as I hate the feel of a Sig Sauer.. I'd still rather rely on a Sig 44 as opposed to any Glock.

If I was to own a Glock I'd rebuy a 21C.. .45 caliber vs. the 22's .40 caliber ammunition. And the compensated barrel really allows for more accurate multiple shots.

#25 hulk409

hulk409

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:18 PM

The world would be a better place without guns in it. I really don't see the point...

Welcome to the land of oz, folks. The small problem is that "bad guys" are always going to have guns.

If you guys had a family and somebody was in your house, I think you would feel differently about not killing the intruder. It is one thing if you live alone, but a wife and children change things.

#26 doodle777_98

doodle777_98

Trade me your nes games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:25 PM

Kodos: Did they? That board with a nail in it may have defeated us. But the humans won't stop there. They'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and soon, they will make a board with a nail so big, it will destroy them all! (both aliens laugh evilly)

:rofl:

Read my Short Stories on deviant Art.
Ebay stuff: I always have stuff on ebay. $2 off shipping for CAGs
swagbucks-468x60.jpg

#27 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

I've always perfered shotguns and rifles to handguns. But then, there's also been times where I've perferred archery.

#28 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:39 PM

I take it you don't know much about Glocks.

Nope, I don't own a gun. I never had a need for one.

I do own an ASP though :)

#29 tickdude

tickdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:40 PM

Welcome to the land of oz, folks. The small problem is that "bad guys" are always going to have guns.

If you guys had a family and somebody was in your house, I think you would feel differently about not killing the intruder. It is one thing if you live alone, but a wife and children change things.

I dunno about that. What's more likely...an intruder or your kids finding the pistol? That's a tough one. ANd if you put a child-lock on it, does that defeat the purpose of having it if someone breaks into your home at night?

#30 defender

defender

Supreme Arsehole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:42 PM

I prefer a shotty as well. A little pump action goes a long way. You don't need ANY aim with one...you just point and pull. Leaves a nice hole and if an intruder is in the house...they would most likely run for their lives.