So, where are the Shipwrecks ??

Achuba Nanoia

CAGiversary!
When will we have a new CAG Foreplay episode? I really enjoy the show, it's already been 3 weeks since the last show!

I know there aren't a lot of releases lately, but it's always nice to hear some funny stories from my favorite gaming couple!

my guesses are 1.little games have came out to do a show 2.they are busy 3.computer or other problems

Well, it was ship's birthday on Friday, so there might be some of that, plus as MikeydCT said, there haven't been a lot of games worth talking about lately, plus Shipwreck said on his Twitter that there was some major work thing he'd been swamped with, so with that plus mrs. shipwreck's normally busy schedule, I imagine they're kinda busy.

Hopefully they'll be back soon. I miss them. And I'm going to need their entertainment as I'm getting ready for a particularly crazy time at work right now. :)

/tk

Any update on when the next Foreplay might be? If the Shipwreck's don't hurry up, my gaming podcast is going to catch up with them (just recorded episode 44 this week.)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He says that every week.[/QUOTE]

I choose to believe that this time it will be true. What an excellent parent I will become :).

bread's done
Back