[Canada] EB Games: February 2009 Featured Trade in Values List

OH WOW.
$37 for Ratchet and Uncharted?
$30 for Heavenly Sword?
$25 for Super Mario 64 and New Super Mario Bros.?
I might trade those ALL in, along with Fable 2.
This is insane
I LOVE competition so much!
Hell, I'm even tempted to trade in Fallout 3 and Prince of Persia at $40 a pop, even though I haven't played either.

This is INCREDIBLE.
I'll probably trade in some lower ones for 3 for 1 SFIV, then go nutty and trade the rest in for MEGA PROFITZ!

Wow, NHL 09 sure shot up.. I think it was $12 before for the 360?

Also interesting to see Quantum of Solace top the Wii list but not on the PS3/360 at all.. must be a different market for shooters on the Wii

I know Nintendo games retain their value, but some of those TIV's are just ridiculous. Super Mario 64 DS is over 4 years old, and CoD3 and Warioware were Wii launch games.

I guess there is a market for these games: people who buy a DS/Wii must be casual gamers who haven't played much of any video games.

Cool! I might already trade in Far Cry 2 360. I bought it for $31.50 used last week and I can just not get into it >_< A $6.50 rental is okay by me!

wow some great TIVs at eb...i should have kept POP and Rachet...oh well...guess since games are now 69.99 TIVs have to go up...

Even I'm shocked by the TIVs. Some of those games are 2006 and 2007 releases. I guess the days of ripping those people who don't use EBay or Kijiji off are over. Future Shop and Blockbuster have changed the way the trade in game is played.

I'll probably have to trade in Far Cry 2 as well. It was somewhat fun for a while, but the driving gets tedious. That, and the non-stop flow of enemies.

This is a HUGE YMMV but GameStop has this coupon in the States:
EBC3007739.jpg

I've heard that some GameStop coupons work in Canada... try your luck? If I can get rid of Pokemon Battle Revolution for $45... @_@

bread's done
Back