so i've got this weird gamecube and i'm confused

pgforperil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I got it as a gift like 3 years ago, its an indigo gamecube that came with zelda: wind waker, ocarina of time and master quest, a controller and a gamecube/gba cable. Its like a set i guess.

The thing is, i can't find anything online about this set. What's weird is the windwaker/ocarina of time/masterquest games are all in the same case, and even this itself i can't seem to find online. everything i see is the ocarina/masterquest case separate. I see that when wind waker came out europe got a special edition pack like i've described, was it in america also, but only in limited quantities? I'll throw some pictures up later if anyone is curious, I just really have no idea what the heck this set is haha.

I don't know about the bundle, but I've seen a lot of the combo cases like that. I picked one up at a Movie Gallery sale a couple months ago, but it only had the MQ disc in it. If I can ask you this, is there a combo manual for the games, or are they two separate books?

interesting, so I need to find an indigo gamecube with zelda to find the double feature game. Did you just recently open it? Or just a curiosity type of thing?

bread's done
Back