looking for Create-a-Fighter games

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

I've noticed lately that most of the games I've really enjoyed playing a lot for the X-Box were ones where I have some control over customizing the player. Tony Hawk, Amped, Morrowind, Fable, Fight Night, Def Jam...

I really wanna play Raw 2, but the controls are just too whack, so I'm looking for some fighting games where you can create a fighter. I remember hearing of some, but forget the names, games and franchises.

Oh, and thanks in advance.

#2 cindersphere

cindersphere

Running on no sleep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:29 AM

If you have a ps2 and like to customize try out Firepro Wrestling Returns.
Religion ends and philosophy begins, just as alchemy ends and chemistry begins and astrology ends, and astronomy begins. - Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011

#3 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

You listed Def Jam, but if you haven't played Def Jam: Fight for NY, then that's the game you pretty much are asking for. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon had a Kreate a Fighter too, I believe.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#4 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

You listed Def Jam, but if you haven't played Def Jam: Fight for NY, then that's the game you pretty much are asking for. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon had a Kreate a Fighter too, I believe.

Yeah, Fight for NY is the one I got. (I don't have any of the systems Vendetta came out on.) I might get Icon someday, I just dunno since they dumped AKI as development and apparently it leans more towards boxing.

Armageddon was the one I was thinking of, thanks.

I got Fight Night '04 yet to play. I'd played one of them from that series at my friend's and it was decent enough, imo.