Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $29.99@Kmart

poker360

Banned
Hey guy's i saw in todays kmart ad, spiderman web of shadows was 29.99... for xbox 360/ps3... 19.99 for the wii.. 20$ off the original price
time for me to pick up this game that i wanted but wouldnt buy because of bad reviews

Sorry if this has already been posted.. i searched and couldnt find it.

It's a pretty fair game, better than most "sandbox" spidey affairs, which isn't saying much. However, i've put I don't know how many hours into finding those bloody spiders throughout the city, so this is a great game to pop in (by the way, there's a lot of pop-in) if you've got nothing else to do. It's worth it.

The DS version of Web of Shadows is excellent if they have that on sale. One of the best combat systems in any game. Highly recommended if you like metroidvanias.

Yea, DS version is very good, wonder if they got that on sale?
iy.gif

iy.gif

is it confirmed that the PS3 version is included as well? I checked the ad and most of the sale stuff only indicated 360 and wii. I may have to check this out if it is on sale

The ad is specific to 360 and Wii. Confirmed that it's not for PS3 at my store in Scotts Valley, CA. If anyone knows of a good price for the PS3 version, please let me know...

[quote name='Darshminder']The ad is specific to 360 and Wii. Confirmed that it's not for PS3 at my store in Scotts Valley, CA. If anyone knows of a good price for the PS3 version, please let me know...[/quote]

If you can find it, Target currently has it on clearance at $29.98. Just picked it up along with Far Cry 2 this morning

[quote name='ryheeles']If you can find it, Target currently has it on clearance at $29.98. Just picked it up along with Far Cry 2 this morning[/quote]

Literally checked my local Target yesterday, and it was still ringing up at regular price... :cry:

i've read great reviews for this game. some say it's the best super-hero game ever. FYI it's $24 on clearance at Target though, if you wanna save a few more bucks...

[quote name='solsovly']The DS version of Web of Shadows is excellent if they have that on sale. One of the best combat systems in any game. Highly recommended if you like metroidvanias.[/quote]

Spidey-Vania, eh? Sounds interesting.

Looks like the DS version has a universal $19.99 pricepoint now. Amazon & Gamestop both have it priced there new.

[quote name='djhmetfan2']I believe TARGET only has Xbox on clearance
I was looking for the WII game[/quote]

I saw the :ps3: version for $15 on Monday evening.

bread's done
Back