Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition Collector's Guide now $19.79, was $17.99 @ Amazon

Thats a good deal, just add few more dollars to the order and there is free shipping too.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Price has been like this since beginning, it is 10 cheaper than Gamestop, do not miss out
Product Description
• Print run limited to first day orders only
Dedicated hardcover and exclusive behind-the-scenes content make this a true collector’s edition
• Packaged with a unique Resident Evil calendar that begins in March to coincide with the game release; this 8 x 9, 12-month calendar features stunning artwork as well as Resident Evil dates and trivia!• Super-visual Walkthrough with area maps detailing mandatory action on the left-hand page and advanced data & secrets on the right. The Walkthrough is designed for the highest difficulty level and applicable to all difficulty settings
•Guide Includes: Complete Extras chapter reveals all unlockables, emblems, explanation of the records system, Achievements and special game modes; developer Behind-the-Scenes section; dedicated Art section packed with exclusive material direct from the development team; complete Inventory chapter and complete Bestiary chapter

In for one, thanks. I don't have any hardcover guides, but I do prefer them over the softcover, those always degrade thanks to use. This also has a bunch of nice extras which I like.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Please show me some pics of this, why it's worth $20, Please.

Thanks![/quote]

Does it hurt your finger to click on the link above? There's a pic there.

[quote name='Doomtime']Does it hurt your finger to click on the link above? There's a pic there.[/quote]

NO, NOT just this! I NEED to see more!!!

31OtJGbXzuL._SS500_.jpg

More!!!

exclusive behind-the-scenes content

Packaged with a unique Resident Evil calendar that begins in March to coincide with the game release; this 8 x 9, 12-month calendar features stunning artwork as well as Resident Evil dates and trivia!• Super-visual Walkthrough with area maps detailing mandatory action on the left-hand page and advanced data & secrets on the right. The Walkthrough is designed for the highest difficulty level and applicable to all difficulty settings

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']

piggyre52.jpg
[/quote]

That's probably the same in the Standard edition too, yes?

All I want to see is what the LE stuff looks like, BESIDES the hardcover.

Got one. Says it's limited to release day sales only. I'm interested in seeing if that actually holds true. Anyway, thanks, OP.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Aww, man when I saw this post I thought it was a deal on the re5 red elite on amazon! Who cares about the book?[/quote]

why on earth would you think the system was on sale for 19 dollars lol

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Aww, man when I saw this post I thought it was a deal on the re5 red elite on amazon! Who cares about the book?[/QUOTE]

Yeah a super deal, an elite for $20 sure. Oh and this thread was before the RE Elite was available, and some do care about the guide. I for one will be hunting for it if/when it gets pennied

not to be a debbie downer, but for those looking at this solely due to being 'limited', its showing up at all the other sites .... borders/ barnes n noble/ overstock etc., unless of course they are just taking orders and stopping

I just remembered that I pre-ordered this when it was first available, back in November. I think it was originally $23.09 then dropped a day later to $19.79. It was that guide and the PoP LE guide that did that, within a day of one another.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I'm in for one; Does anyone know of something good that's worth a little over $5 to qualify for free shipping?[/quote]Try www.filleritem.com for some possible ideas.

It's not always 100% right on the price, though it always has given me some filler options, either directly or indirectly.

honestly, I don't think this is such a great deal worth of being on the front page.
There are better deals than this one ^^

Limited only to the first day orders? Really? I don't know if I believe that...

[quote name='danny8k']honestly, I don't think this is such a great deal worth of being on the front page.
There are better deals than this one ^^[/QUOTE]

If someone wants this, then this is the best deal (especially considering it's $10 under retail).

[quote name='danny8k']honestly, I don't think this is such a great deal worth of being on the front page.
There are better deals than this one ^^[/quote]That's a very broad statement, and really not applicable to this deal.

If someone is looking for this guide, which is MSRP'd at either $29.99 or $34.99, then it's a very good deal. Especially if it sells out in the "limited" fashion like they're talking about, though only time will tell on that possibility.

In comparison to other deals out there, then yes, there may be better deals out there, though again, that's a very broad statement and not applicable.

At first glance I thought it was the game for $19.79. You don't know how fast I almost pulled out my credit card lol.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I wish I had 20 bucks to blow. :/ I hate having no money! xD[/quote]

Careful, this is the very thought that runs through every hooker's mind 1 week before showing up on the streetcorner for the first time.

[quote name='Kerig']Careful, this is the very thought that runs through every hooker's mind 1 week before showing up on the streetcorner for the first time.[/QUOTE]

I would be one cute hooker....

Don't normally buy guides, but I'll consider this one.

Last time I opt'd for an LE guide, it never even came out.

[quote name='Layd Dly']I ordered mine from tower.com it was a tad cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Is that place reliable? They've got a 1.09/10 rating on RR.

[quote name='Vinny']Is that place reliable? They've got a 1.09/10 rating on RR.[/quote]I ordered a couple of BR's from there, and it was an OK experience.

If I'm not mistaken this is the same company that made the Limited Edition guide for Metal Gear Solid 4 and that's not exactly easy to find at a decent price. I'm not saying this is a collectors item but if you like strategy guides why not take the dip for $20.

[quote name='advanced']I pre-ordered one. My brother and I have a strange attachment to Resident Evil game guides.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that, I have the same obsession. :)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Nothing wrong with that, I have the same obsession. :)[/quote]
:)lol me to i have all the guides for the resident evil series on the gamecube, except for resident evil 0. still trying to get a good deal on resident evil 0 zero guide lol ;)

Why haven't the achievements for this been released? Usually they're leaked a month or couple of weeks ahead of time. RE5 comes out in 2 weeks! If there are some tough achievements or parts of the game, then I may bite. Until then, I'll wait.

[quote name='Vinny']Is that place reliable? They've got a 1.09/10 rating on RR.[/QUOTE]

Ive never had a problem ive ordered tons of Blu-Rays from them and ive got quite a few guides from them as well for under amazon costs, and they even have Free Shipping for orders over $25.

bread's done
Back