All PS2 Gold Box Event + DotD: Persona 4 $25.98 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

#421 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:01 AM

1. Prime is a lot of money. Even if we were allowed to talk about Prime sharing, I don't order enough from Amazon (13 orders since DEC'06).

Once you have Prime, that TOTALLY changes. You order the tiniest little things from Amazon because, hey, it's free 2-day shipping and it's cheaper than any of the local B&M stores. Prime makes toiletries via Amazon completely feasible.

#422 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:58 AM

Once you have Prime, that TOTALLY changes. You order the tiniest little things from Amazon because, hey, it's free 2-day shipping and it's cheaper than any of the local B&M stores. Prime makes toiletries via Amazon completely feasible.

I very well might have started ordering everything I usually buy through Amazon but then there's still tax.

#423 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

My P4 still has not shipped. I ordered at 7:40AM Central on 2/23. They estimate it will be shipped 3/2 and arrive 3/9-3/13. Did anyone who ordered it after 7:40 central/8:40 Eastern get theirs that used fsss?

#424 Mugen Power

Mugen Power

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

My P4 still has not shipped. I ordered at 7:40AM Central on 2/23. They estimate it will be shipped 3/2 and arrive 3/9-3/13. Did anyone who ordered it after 7:40 central/8:40 Eastern get theirs that used fsss?

I submitted my order right when the Yakuza 2 deal started, my account said it would ship 3/2, and I ended up getting my order in the mail yesterday with FSSS. It probably depends all on which warehouse is servicing your order. It just so happened that this order was shipped from a state over although this doesn't always happen.

#425 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

My order was placed after 8:40 EST and it had a 3/2 estimated ship with FSSS. Batman went out that same evening on 2/23, and P4 shipped the next day 2/24 from the Delaware warehouse.

Both due early next week.

#426 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

This sucks, I ordered P4 and Yakuza 2, got my package today, however it came with the yakuza 2 and the p4 artbook. No game to be found!~!!! So I called and made a complaint. so they are resending it with two day shipping. But for some reason they are sending me Yakuza 2 again.

#427 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:56 AM

I got my Yakuza 2 in the mail today.

#428 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:12 AM

This sucks, I ordered P4 and Yakuza 2, got my package today, however it came with the yakuza 2 and the p4 artbook. No game to be found!~!!! So I called and made a complaint. so they are resending it with two day shipping. But for some reason they are sending me Yakuza 2 again.

That sucks... I'd complain again once you receive. They might give you a small coupon or something (you'll have to send back Yakuza 2 but they pay shipping).

I'm still waiting on my P4 and Yakuza 2. It's stupid how I'm having to wait nearly a week even though neither item went OOS.:roll:

Oh well, the price was good I guess.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#429 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:08 AM

Just got my copy of persona 4 today and it came with bonus disc and visual data book nice! :D.
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#430 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:20 AM

A visual data book? Oh man, I am so jealous...

#431 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:34 AM

All copies get that.. it was supposed to be preorder only but now they just give it away with any order of Persona 4.

Edited by Vinny, 28 February 2009 - 07:36 AM.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#432 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

Must be,Judging from another post of yours on this thread.All I can say too you is get off my lawn and i'm on a boat.
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#433 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

Got my P4 in a flimsy bubble envelope with the art book today. Slightly bent cover, but that's what happens when there's no big box love.

#434 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

Still haven't gotten mine yet...expecting it sometime this week.

Edit-
Got mine in today. I was packaged weird for sure. P4 came in a box. I open up the box and there it was strapped inside a cardboard with plastic over a yellow envelope. Did you guys get the same type of package?!

Anyhow, got the Visual Data Book and the game so I'm pretty happy now. Going to go play now.

Edited by LXL_Guy, 03 March 2009 - 09:52 PM.

#435 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Still haven't gotten mine yet...expecting it sometime this week.

Edit-
Got mine in today. I was packaged weird for sure. P4 came in a box. I open up the box and there it was strapped inside a cardboard with plastic over a yellow envelope. Did you guys get the same type of package?!

Anyhow, got the Visual Data Book and the game so I'm pretty happy now. Going to go play now.

Same way I got mine last week with Yakuza 2 on top.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image