Free Stuff Friday - Pick and Win game guides

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

This week's Free Stuff Friday is another Pick and Win, this time you can choose between game guides for Just Cause and Guitar Hero II.

Each includes a bonus - Just Cause guide comes with a large pullout poster, and Guitar Hero II includes a page of stickers. Check out the entry page for more details:

http://www.busygamer..._and_win_4.html

As usual, the entry period is just under a week. I was late posting this (insane work week, plus all of that Marketplace content to wade through!), so I've extended the usual cutoff by a few hours - until 11:01a Pacific on Thursday, February 26.

Good luck!

-=Gamewatcher @ BusyGamerNation.com

#2 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:05 AM

Not many takers on this one. Odds are in your favor. Both are solid games, and the guides have worthy extras.

#3 chodax

chodax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:21 AM

in for one

thanks!

#4 Gamewatcher

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:17 PM

Last chance to enter is 11a Thursday PST. Still not too many entries, plus two prizes, equals decent odds.

Also, if you read yesterday's iPhone review post, there's a hint to the next Free Stuff Friday. No, sorry, it's not an iPhone or even iPhone related. I just used it to test the camera with macro lens!

#5 ohram

ohram

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

Last chance to enter is 11a Thursday PST. Still not too many entries, plus two prizes, equals decent odds.

Also, if you read yesterday's iPhone review post, there's a hint to the next Free Stuff Friday. No, sorry, it's not an iPhone or even iPhone related. I just used it to test the camera with macro lens!

That Iphone camera doesn't seem very good. But I can't really judge, I don't have one to test out! Congratulations to the winners.

#6 greenrocks

greenrocks

Nightcrawler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

I entered and won. o_O; Guitar Hero II! Awesome. I'm glad. I can't believe CAG is a great forum. I've been a registered user a little over a year ago but I didn't bother to browse the forum. =P Now, I've became more active recently due to my desire to get older, classic games.