Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect 2 Discussion - Fight for the Lost

• Please log in to reply
6200 replies to this topic

Poll: What will be your Shepard's main class in Mass Effect 2?

What will be your Shepard's main class in Mass Effect 2?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:52 AM

Awesome.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#62 joe2187

joe2187

I AM THE DANGER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:29 AM

Indeed very awesome, now i have to pick up this game again and finish my character.

#63 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:00 AM

If they fix all the things that were annoying or bad design in the first game this is going to be one hell of a game for sure. I can't wait, thanks for the summary as I don't want to know all the specifics so I skipped the link. I'm also a OXM subscriber and like the first one I didn't read anything or the review until I played the game which made a huuge difference.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#64 Lobsterjohnson

Lobsterjohnson

Can't stop, won't stop.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:48 AM

Ok so I'm officially excited for Mass Effect 2, because this trailer is B.A. I never finished the first one, but I'm going to pick it up again this weekend after watching this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49799.html

#65 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:24 AM

Super awesomeness.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3

#66 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:34 AM

I must have this now...

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#67 ananag112

ananag112

CAGS FOR COCO!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

I wonder if Ashley or Kaiden will play a role in this game. I haven't seen them in the trailers thus far.
Posted Image

#68 YodaEXE

YodaEXE

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

I wonder if Ashley or Kaiden will play a role in this game. I haven't seen them in the trailers thus far.

It'll probably depend upon some of the decisions you made in Mass Effect 1. If you've finished the game, you know what part I'm talking about.

Anyway, I cannot freaking wait for this game, especially with the knowledge that you WILL be playing as Shepard. I wasn't looking forward to a new main character, to be honest.
Posted Image

#69 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:38 PM

Going to be soo good.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#70 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

The music in the new trailer is awesome. Can't wait for this game.

#71 Lobsterjohnson

Lobsterjohnson

Can't stop, won't stop.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

We messed around with the trailer today at work, and I think it came out pretty well...plus I'm in it. Check it out:

#72 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

Eh it had a good start but I think the video went on for too long. Needed more cuts at the end, funny though.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#73 ananag112

ananag112

CAGS FOR COCO!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

It'll probably depend upon some of the decisions you made in Mass Effect 1. If you've finished the game, you know what part I'm talking about.

Anyway, I cannot freaking wait for this game, especially with the knowledge that you WILL be playing as Shepard. I wasn't looking forward to a new main character, to be honest.

Perhaps, but I don't think they will play a big role in the game. Maybe Wrex will not either which sucks. I think they will just be in side missions and will not be a part of the main story.
Posted Image

#74 greatscot

greatscot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

Perhaps, but I don't think they will play a big role in the game. Maybe Wrex will not either which sucks. I think they will just be in side missions and will not be a part of the main story.

You can't really have those 3 playing big roles in the main missions for obvious reasons. The other characters from ME1 wouldn't be a problem, though.
Get 360 games for free. PM me for more info.
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=241246

#75 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:08 AM

They could play big roles.

Spoiler

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#76 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:07 AM

I've been trying to think about how they would program ME2 to have characters from the last one all depending on the player's save. Sounds like a lot of work since you would have to do a lot of permutations.

I'm posting this because it ties the link between Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 but I don't have a iPhone. Looks like a good game though.
http://www.joystiq.c...ies-in-to-mass/
Posted Image

Edited by Spybreak8, 31 May 2009 - 11:35 PM.
Mass Effect Galaxy to tie ME & ME2

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#77 Vanigan

Vanigan

V.V.V.V.V.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:58 AM

It's bioware, they'll probably do it in different ways, especially since ME1 was such a huge success, they can afford to do what's needed, and really, the game doesn't change all that much between Paragon and Renegade, 1-2 characters die in the party, a few NPCs disapear, but in the end the plot goes the same way.

That's not a bad thing, it's more a strength that the game isn't just good or evil, but rather two methods to get to the same result of trying to save the galaxy.

#78 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

YAY: Amazon preorder + gold box + ECA = $48.44 shipped!

(though if they make a limited edition like last time I'll have to get that instead)

Edited by Guerrilla, 01 June 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#79 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

I'm super happy that they didn't kill off Shepard. I was dreading the fact of playing as a totally new character.

#80 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

We'll get the full trailer that lobster posted (they purposefully truncated off the second half to have something more to show at E3) this afternoon during the EA press conference. Demo footage should start rolling in soon as well.

#81 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:55 PM

Ugh. I'm so tempted to buy an iPhone just to play that game. Extremely looking forward to demo footage. I love ME more than... well...I'm not quite sure what it out trumps yet but I'll keep you wonderful people posted. =P

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#82 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

Can't wait for more trailer and possible in game footage!

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#83 MonkeeMan85

MonkeeMan85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

where was this game at microsofts exclusives?

#84 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

New trailer (HD available)

A whole new ME2 website is up with a new species, screens, videos, etc crapton of info.

Edited by Anexanhume, 01 June 2009 - 10:14 PM.

#85 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

Dammit, I missed this part of the EA conference. Someone give me a recap of things they announced? Pretty please?

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#86 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Dammit, I missed this part of the EA conference. Someone give me a recap of things they announced? Pretty please?

Nothing for the game, just that trailer. Head on over to the bioware website to see the new ME2 website.

#87 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

Well they started off with Dante's Inferno, then showed Littlest Pet something, Need For Speed Shift, EA Sports stuff (Tiger Woods broswer game!), ATB, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic but I probably missed a few so watch the recap:
http://g4tv.com/e320...nference/ea/18/

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#88 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:19 PM

Well they started off with Dante's Inferno, then showed Littlest Pet something, Need For Speed Shift, EA Sports stuff (Tiger Woods broswer game!), ATB, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic but I probably missed a few so watch the recap:
http://g4tv.com/e320...nference/ea/18/

Grazie.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#89 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

http://www.joystiq.c...sion/#continued

Impressions! The end does have a spoiler warning. ^^

Hands on preview from G4 (couldn't get the video embedded to work):
http://e3.g4tv.com/v...Hands-On/<br />

Edited by Spybreak8, 04 June 2009 - 05:28 AM.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#90 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

Not much of a spoiler considering that scene has been featured in the trailers not to mention most of the information we have now, but yeah. Read on at your own risk. Thanks for the link Spy.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you.