My testing thread: Making forum icons for cag trading lists

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chemicalviper

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

Inquiries Ive gotten: I don't mind if you use these, just post in here that you are, and please use your own host, because I will be deleting them off mine.

2-24-09 - done for now here is some finalized images - not happy with the dreamcast one, ill comeback to it eventually

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Chemicalviper, 26 February 2009 - 01:11 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Chemicalviper

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

v2 up w/ original xbox - comments welcome or requests

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 FluxDF

FluxDF

"Grrr" face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

I like that the consoles themselves give a 3D 'feel' to the banners because they bound outside the banner. The original Xbox should follow that color scheme though, not just a duplicate of the 360 version.

#4 Chemicalviper

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:51 PM

I like that the consoles themselves give a 3D 'feel' to the banners because they bound outside the banner. The original Xbox should follow that color scheme though, not just a duplicate of the 360 version.

agreed, version 2
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

looks good, what about making the white background transparant.

Posted Image

#6 Trollsmeesh

Trollsmeesh

Snorlax Tainer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

Ooh, those are nice! If you can, make ones for Wii/PS3/DS, along with anything else commonly traded, books/dvds/guides.

Just suggestions, I will be using them when they are done. :)

Once again, nicely done. :D
Seth

i fixed the wrong names .i copyed and pasted the names i may have made a mistake and copy and pasted the wrong names and if i was fast to post the bids this would be ok if it wasn't so wind out side because the storm

I know from personal experience that trying to get a lowball organizer to ship flat rate when their terms don't explicitly mention it is about as easy as catching something on fire with your mind.

#7 Chemicalviper

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

I got the wii one, ill do the ps3/ds/dreamcast redo tomorrow. On my CML is what ideally i wanted it to look like
Posted Image

#8 Trollsmeesh

Trollsmeesh

Snorlax Tainer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:17 PM

CML? o.O

i fixed the wrong names .i copyed and pasted the names i may have made a mistake and copy and pasted the wrong names and if i was fast to post the bids this would be ok if it wasn't so wind out side because the storm

I know from personal experience that trying to get a lowball organizer to ship flat rate when their terms don't explicitly mention it is about as easy as catching something on fire with your mind.

#9 Chemicalviper

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

ps3 added
Posted Image

#10 Trollsmeesh

Trollsmeesh

Snorlax Tainer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:23 AM

ps3 added

Nicely done!

Maybe DS/PSP/Movie/DVD/Guide/Manga ones? :)

I am sure I could go on, but these are just the basics.

Regardless, they are nice. :D