• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Wow a 30 dollar Deathadder that is a freaking great deal

I highly recommend the mouse (using it atm) and would pick up another if I had the money!

1xz7eo.gif

#32 voidedx

voidedx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Looking forward to the console deals. I'm hoping for 007 Quantum of Solaris (360) for $25 or less, Bourne Identity (360) for $25 or less and/or Web of Shadows (360) for $20 or less (shipped).

#33 silent h3ro

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

GTA4 is pretty tempting at that price...but i've heard it's HORRIBLY optimized.

There have been two patches already for it; it's improving. I say go for it. It's not nearly as bad at Saints Row is.

#34 Lawyers Guns N Money

Lawyers Guns N Money

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

Razer Death Adder Mouse - $29.90

Damn. I just bought this a month ago, for like 15 bucks more....

#35 paintball745

paintball745

PHD in deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

thanks gogamer im gonna grab dawn of war 2 also the free shipping option helps to make it an easier purchase. *hint* *hint*

#36 espionage

espionage

Aging Hardcore Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

agreed. free shipping was what ended up getting me to bite on dow2.
Posted Image
My Gaming Blog: http://levelingdown.com

#37 assassinX

assassinX

The ass......assinX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

Which mouse is better? The deathadder or the microsoft mouse?

#38 jamezuva

jamezuva

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

man...I didn't even see the death adder option the first time scrolling thru the list but I'm glad I read some posts before I purchased cuz I was gonna get the Microsoft one. But after looking at reviews online, it looks like the Death Adder is atleast tied for the best gaming mouse you can get period

#39 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Considering picking up Dawn of War. Haven't played an RTS on the PC in a while though. I wonder if this will run on my laptop. For some reason DoWII doesn't show up on the "Can I Run It?" Website: http://www.systemreq...referrer/srtest

Also anyone know if you can unlock achievements in this in XP or do you have to have Vista?

Let's go Pens!

#40 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

Also anyone know if you can unlock achievements in this in XP or do you have to have Vista?

There's nothing exclusive to Vista about achievements. For that to even be a question proves how mucked up GfW is thanks to some Microsoft's Vista only releases. . .

#41 turls

turls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

I know that people got scammed on Ebay doing this for example for MS Live Codes. The seller e-mailed the codes and the buyer got a PayPal refund because they claimed they never got physical product. . . or something like that. I'm guessing that type of thing is one of the things GoGamer is worried about.

I have bought games from places before and they have given me the code before sending me the disc (especially on MMO games), I don't see what the big issue is. They pay you the money, you give them the code ... I don't understand where the fraudulent stuff would be happening?

#42 silent h3ro

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

Which mouse is better? The deathadder or the microsoft mouse?

For gaming, the DeathAdder is better.

#43 oyla10

oyla10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

For gaming, the DeathAdder is better.

Yeah, I picked up the Microsoft one. It's a better deal in terms of percentage off, is wireless and looks better in my opinion.

#44 MattVid

MattVid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

I know that people got scammed on Ebay doing this for example for MS Live Codes. The seller e-mailed the codes and the buyer got a PayPal refund because they claimed they never got physical product. . . or something like that. I'm guessing that type of thing is one of the things GoGamer is worried about.

Yea, greedy assholes are what ruin it for everyone. Just look at the US economy and the banking industry. But that is why it would be a closed deal ... as in, you can't get your money back once you request a code.

I realize there is definitely more to this than I understand, as I am not a game distributor, I just am saying that I have purchased games like this before, and didn't have a problem.

Anyways, I still might pick up DoW II, want to see if I can play a demo or something tonight on my PC and see how it is (and how it runs, though I shouldn't have any problems). These are some great deals :)

Has anyone played DoWII and can vouch for its awesomeness? How does it compare to the first one? The Space Marine campaign only seems kind of weak, I guess. And the lack of other races.
Regards,
MattVid
Now Playing:
:pc:: Aion, Champions Online, Crysis, SCII, L4D 2
:ps3:: Read Dead Redemption, Prototype
:psp:: Nothing
:ds:-i: Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:wii:: New SMB, Wii Sports Resort

#45 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

no consoles huh...

#46 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

There's nothing exclusive to Vista about achievements. For that to even be a question proves how mucked up GfW is thanks to some Microsoft's Vista only releases. . .

Halo 2 being Vista only is what screwed everything up. That caused people to "work around" the vista-only restriction. Did MS really think Halo 2 being Vista only would cause people to upgrade? :drool: But I agree in general GfW has no direction whatsoever. Probably why they made it free last year.

Either way a couple others on another website also confirmed that achievements unlock on XP. Went ahead and placed an order. Sure hope it runs alright on my laptop. :pray:

Let's go Pens!

#47 Murderotica7

Murderotica7

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:15 PM

Awesome deals. I've been looking for a razer mouse for cheap and this is the lowest I've seen yet. And Battlestations for 2.90 is a steal. Thanks OP
Posted Image

#48 Xfactor19990

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

k dude take out hour of victory :) JK that game was horrible tho

#49 jaa1311

jaa1311

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:03 AM

got DOW II, Thanks!

#50 KJAX

KJAX

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:19 PM

Nice, I've been looking for a good price on a DeathAdder mouse. I will bite!

Yes, I've been watching these deals for a markdown on the DeathAdder, too. Now it is mine. :D
"Why be the standard when you can set your own."

Final Fantasy XI - Kindress - Shiva Server

#51 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hey guys,

Our website said DOW II was Out of Stock for a few hours, but it is in stock again. Spread the word if you got the OOS message.

Jason

#52 MattVid

MattVid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

Hey guys,

Our website said DOW II was Out of Stock for a few hours, but it is in stock again. Spread the word if you got the OOS message.

Jason

I still see out of stock, or did it sell out again that fast? :)
Regards,
MattVid
Now Playing:
:pc:: Aion, Champions Online, Crysis, SCII, L4D 2
:ps3:: Read Dead Redemption, Prototype
:psp:: Nothing
:ds:-i: Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:wii:: New SMB, Wii Sports Resort

#53 Scosglen

Scosglen

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

It still shows out of stock for me as well.

#54 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

Nah guys,

It takes a minute before our system indexes. I posted too quickly. Should be there now.

Jason

#55 trowan

trowan

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:27 PM

Nah guys,

It takes a minute before our system indexes. I posted too quickly. Should be there now.

Jason

Any reason why an order I placed last night for DoWII through PayPal doesn't show up in my account as an order placed? I received a confirmation from GoGamer & PayPal after placing the order. Should I be concerned, or is it a glitch? *edit* Not sure if it is a problem, I just got my shipping notification even though it doesn't show up in my GoGamer account.

Edited by trowan, 27 February 2009 - 03:55 AM.

#56 carpwrist

carpwrist

√úbercharge Ready!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

Sucks how the game is tied to your Steam account though.

What do you mean by that?
Saying you're really good at Borderlands is the equivalent to saying you suck at videogames.

That puts a genuine closed parenthesis at the end of my colon. :)

Posted Image

#57 silent h3ro

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

What do you mean by that?

When you install the game you are required to activate it with your Steam account. After it's activated, it's your game for good. I would think it's their form of DRM.

#58 palejackal

palejackal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:14 PM

When you install the game you are required to activate it with your Steam account. After it's activated, it's your game for good. I would think it's their form of DRM.

Kind of a shame: no cheap used Ebay copies, since $11 off (filthy tax) wasn't enough to make me jump, especially combined with the fact that I'm playing the delicious Fall from Heaven 2 mod for Civ IV.

#59 turls

turls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:30 PM

Any reason why an order I placed last night for DoWII through PayPal doesn't show up in my account as an order placed? I received a confirmation from GoGamer & PayPal after placing the order. Should I be concerned, or is it a glitch? *edit* Not sure if it is a problem, I just got my shipping notification even though it doesn't show up in my GoGamer account.

None of my Google checkout orders ever show up on GoGamer order history.

#60 kingpong

kingpong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:38 AM

Anyone else not seeing sale prices during checkout? Was going to pick up rFactor for $15.90, but during the checkout it shows up as $29.90.