CAGcast game night 3/1 practice night 8-10

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know on the show we said we would do it a week from Sunday, so this first one will be unofficial.

So come one, come all to the first ever CAGcast game night.

Please vote on whci game we should play

1. Warhawk

2. Halo 3

Which ever game loses will be the game for 3/7.

The "event" will be this Sunday 3/1 from 8-10 est

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have thought Killzone 2 would have been shown some love. I know its only a test thing...so im sure it will in the future if this is successful.

I hope it is :)

Im ashamed to say that i dont have either of those games lol.

[quote name='xDARKx Knight']Would have thought Killzone 2 would have been shown some love. I know its only a test thing...so im sure it will in the future if this is successful.

I hope it is :)

Im ashamed to say that i dont have either of those games lol.[/QUOTE]

Killzone 2 will happen but I know that Cheapy won't have it for this weekend, so maybe on 3/14

If my local CC still has Halo 3 for $30 new, I'll try to grab it by the weekend. How is it going to work though? I know you guys have completely filled friends lists, at least on the 360.

A CoD4 night or even a GTA 4 "free play" night would be fun as well.

Either would be great but I'm leaning towards saying Halo 3 cause I've never played it in about a year. Shooting at CAGs would be more fun than going online and getting my ass thoroughly kicked by people who play it all the time.

Warhawk is a bad choice on the PS3 side. It has the worst mic problems. You should have picked Resistance 2 or something.

Call of Duty 4 or Grand Theft Auto IV would be fun. I thought about suggesting Gears of War 2 or Left 4 Dead, but we would not be able to have as many people playing with Wombat and Cheapy (and maybe Shipwreck) at the same time.

[quote name='briaooon9']Wombat, do we have a time yet...just trying to map out the weekend. Should be pretty fun![/quote]
He posted a time in first post.

If the game ends up being Halo 3 will we need any of the map packs?

Suggestions for future games:

Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty World at War

Either/both platforms, I know that you both don't have World at War not sure about 4 though.

Both 18 player online.

Only reason I voted Warhawk is with Cheapy hosting with his Japanese connection, he should be able to have a room of 32 people, and the max Halo 3 can hold is 16 people. Less amount of time needing to kick people and invite new ones.

The only 360 games I'm aware of that can hold 32 people are PDZ and Frontlines: Fuel of War.

[quote name='soccerstud652']How does one participate in this event? I am not cool and don't have Cheapy or Wombat on my XBL Friend list...[/quote]
Wondering the same thing!

Well Cheapy and Wombat can't add us all on their friends lists, there probably full already. So we'll have to join through other people.

[quote name='Wombat']No map packs needed[/quote]
Everyone might as well grab Heroic and Cold Storage, as they're free and I think Heroic is required for all the team-based stuff. If you're going to be doing custom games then they're still probably worth grabbing for variety's sake.

With only 20 mins left you'd better kickoff the download now, though. If I've got my timezones right.

Is there any chance these could be a couple hours earlier in future? It's twenty to one in the morning in the UK.

[quote name='Willeth']Is there any chance these could be a couple hours earlier in future? It's twenty to one in the morning in the UK.[/quote]
Yeah, it'd be nice if it were a little earlier for those of use who are in the UK.

[quote name='Wombat']it should be, Cheapy is behind, and cant remember the link to the cag chat room, anyone know it off hand?[/quote]
Didn't even know there was a chat.

Dang it, I didn't come in here in time to vote Warhawk. Regardless, I'll just have to shoot you down the next time we play Killzone 2 again Wombat. ;) :p

It was nice to play with Wombat tonight, despite having so many internet problems. The weather kinda sucks here atm so I guess that's why it's so laggy for me (The phone lines which my internet goes through are above ground). It was also really nice of Wombat to reinvite me for the 5 minutes I could play from then on out.

I must also commend Wombat on his sniping skills.

I must also commend Wombat on his ability to finish last in almost every round. :D

But yeah it was great playing with Cheapy and Wombat. Glad I was able to get in on the action and hold my own. I hadn't played Halo 3 in months.

bread's done
Back