[Canada] Toys R Us: 20% off Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS Accessories

Thanks, I need to renew my LIVE subscription next month.

FarmhouseMedia.png

Nice catch OP, I was waiting on the next accessories sale... good timing with Braid being on sale for gold members on XBL... this makes it a real good deal.

I just wish wii points would go on sale again soon. I've yet to see any of those sales since getting my system.

[quote name='Bamm']I just wish wii points would go on sale again soon. I've yet to see any of those sales since getting my system.[/quote]

I've bought 2 points cards in the last 6 months for $15 each at TRU.

[quote name='neksus']I've bought 2 points cards in the last 6 months for $15 each at TRU.[/quote]

I've only had my wii since the 2nd week of january, but there've been no sales since.

anyone know if this included the xbox live bundle that comes with the msgr kit and PGR4? if so I'm so price matching that shit at FS

too bad there isn't the 1600 point card anymore because my friend only wants it for GTAIV Lost and the Damned DLC

[quote name='neksus']I've bought 2 points cards in the last 6 months for $15 each at TRU.[/quote]

I'd love to get ahold of a couple point cards for that price, running low on points after d/ling Braid this week. Does the sale include points cards?

[quote name='CrushEm']I'd love to get ahold of a couple point cards for that price, running low on points after d/ling Braid this week. Does the sale include points cards?[/quote]

The sale does include points cards. I was able to pick up three 2800 point cards this morning. I could have taken everything but I didn't want to be a jerk about it.

[quote name='CoffeeMan']can you PM at FS for the points card?[/quote]
Just print off the page from the TRU website and bring it in.

Or not..Called ahead, Edmonton South Park location didn't even receive any points for this sale...

So to confirm, it is possible to get this PMed at FS, BB and Wally Mart?

Might try PMing points cards at BB. If the sale price is clearly listed on the website page for the cards, I'm hoping it won't be a hassle trying to get them to match it.

I was thinking of still stopping in at TRU and snagging a paper flyer, and failing that, getting them to go online and check.

Success! Got BB to PM..They screwed up though..Thought it was supposed to be 10% of the difference after price match = $31.19...They took 10% off of the price match..Got two 2800 points cards for $28.79 each. $60.46 after tax. Not bad. Thanks OP!

[quote name='janlazer']Success! Got BB to PM..They screwed up though..Thought it was supposed to be 10% of the difference after price match = $31.19...They took 10% off of the price match..Got two 2800 points cards for $28.79 each. $60.46 after tax. Not bad. Thanks OP![/quote]

It was too complicated for FS to give me 10% the difference. The 1400 MS points are not explicitly listed. It's alright, I wanted to use my store credit and FS is closer.

[quote name='cswloo']Successfully PMed a 2800 point card at the Burnaby Best Buy. Came to $31.19 before taxes. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

did you bring in the tru flyer or online printout?

why do ps3 accessories never go on sale? :( im looking for a second controller( Duoshock preferred) and a headset(Playstation preferred)

i know cheap headsets are around 15-25.... and duoshock is still 54.99?:bomb:

[quote name='cwoodward']got the XBL pgr4/msg kit bundle PM'd at FS today, thanks![/quote]
how much was this, btw?

Thank You, I PMed FS for a 13 month live card and was able to use up $46 of credit I had at FS to pay for it. Really easy considering the 13 month card is pictured in the flyer with the $47 price. Now I get to spend 13 months getting asked, Are you really a girl? :roll:

[quote name='d_bomb_23']did you bring in the tru flyer or online printout?[/quote]
I brought in an online printout of the page for the 2800 point card. The girl had no problem price matching it.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Now I get to spend 13 months getting asked, Are you really a girl? :roll:[/quote]
Your avatar looks exactly like another friend of mine, except with a different skin tone.

[quote name='Spades22']how much was this, btw?[/quote]

it was 79.99 at FS, and cuz we didn't have a calculator we just guessed at what the PM would be so I got it for 61.99 I believe which is a little extra than 20% off and then 10% of that difference, but w/e it's only like a buck off or something, I wasn't about to complain especially cuz Toys r us was out of the product which makes this a bad PM

[quote name='neksus']Your avatar looks exactly like another friend of mine, except with a different skin tone.[/quote]

Is your friend really a girl? :lol:

I went to my local TRU to get some points cards, but they were all out. I ended up getting something else ... a rain cheque for two 2800 point cards at the sale price. Here's the best part: the rain cheque doesn't expire. So I can still grab the print ad, head over to PM the cards at another store (so I can get some points now), and later on in the year when I need more points I'll just grab the rain cheque and head back to TRU!

I PM'd at Future shop for some points cards. Got 4x1400 pts cards for $14.99 each (the guy didn't seem to want to calculate 10% of the difference right and just gave an extra dollar off. so i basically got them at 25% off.

PM'd a 60GB Starter Kit at Future Shop for $84.97. :) Debating about going back for a year of live, but sadly points cards are OOS at FS (and I don't feel like driving across the city for $4 off).

bread's done
Back