Photo
- - - - -

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for $4.99 - Steam Weekend Deal - 75% Off

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 thaivo

thaivo

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

I only have a 9600GSO 386MB or something, and it runs pretty much 30fps with most things maxed, around 50 with things toned down a little. Looks pretty great though, and surprisingly fun.

#62 SilentSinr

SilentSinr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

just bought it (Monday morning)
after trying to decide if i wanted to buy the colonies edition instead...but that is stilll priced at like $30, and like many of you guys said you cant go wrong for 4.99 lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#63 Skooljester

Skooljester

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

After installing and playing I would suggest only buying this if you want to play the story mode. I bought it and got excited about playing multiplayer but only found 1 match with an afk host. I will check again today and at different times but I doubt the results will be different.

#64 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

Wow, that is kind of a given with the "Steam Weekend Deal". Also, while you need to be online to play it, you don't need a disk to play it, which is a trade I'm perfectly willing to make.

Not everyone is willing to make those sacrifices, hence a warning should be present.

News flash: Steam weekend deal requires users to have Steam.

Read my post, since you clearly didn't.

what? I don't know about drm, but it does support offline mode. My internet was out today, and I was able to play fine. And I just tested again moments ago in steam offline mode and turning off my router and it ran fine.

That's new then. At launch this would only work while actively connected to Steam.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image