NYC: Virgin Megastore Deathwatch

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 superdry

superdry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:11 AM

It was like a madhouse on Friday. Luckily, I was able to find and pick up two things I wanted at 80% off.

Anywho...with Circuit City and now Virgin closed, the only interesting stores to visit/kill time at Union Square are Forbidden Planet and B&N (well...there is the Gamestop there, but whatever).

#182 ps360gamer

ps360gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

The sick part is that block where these store were at is dead now. Curcuit City and Virgin were on the same block. I spent mad money at Virgin when I worked in the area, what a shame both are gone now.

#183 penetrode

penetrode

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

The sick part is that block where these store were at is dead now. Curcuit City and Virgin were on the same block. I spent mad money at Virgin when I worked in the area, what a shame both are gone now.

SO the space looks like it's going to Nordstroms, Forever 21 (sweatshop), CVS, bestbuy, or Wholefoods.

Ehhh.
ashtray floors dirty clothes n' filthy jokes

#184 tonybonjovi

tonybonjovi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:38 PM

Union Square is going to be Best Buy(24hr store) and Nordstrums....Times Square is Forever 21....used to be a manager at the Times Square...fucking blows!

#185 penetrode

penetrode

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

Union Square is going to be Best Buy(24hr store) and Nordstrums....Times Square is Forever 21....used to be a manager at the Times Square...fucking blows!

Cool! I don't mind a 24 hr Bestbuy. At least there will be somewhere to go when I get that sudden impulse to pick a game up at 1am....
ashtray floors dirty clothes n' filthy jokes

#186 superdry

superdry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:11 AM

24hour Best Buy does sound pretty intriguing. I wonder if BB is going to take the old CC or Virgin space.

#187 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:26 AM

Passed by it the other day, pretty sure it's the old CC location on the corner of 14th & 4th.

#188 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

someone just close this thread.