Testimony - I couldn't have done it without CAG!

Exu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
217 (100%)
Right then, I was looking through my Xbox Live account and got reminded that I'm paid up until 19/01/2010, my birthday.
Well I was reminded of something else. I don't know if I mentioned it here but I had an aim to eak out a year of free subscription time from Microsoft Live.
Turns out I've had it done since October!

Well, I registered on Xbox Live on 19/01/2005 with a 2 month free sub, followed by a prepaid year. So of course as time went on and I bartered codes for free months and used 12+1 cards the month of renewal got bumped further and further down the year. Used the code trading here to pass on Arcade codes I'd got from a promotion back in Xmas 2007.

And since I last renewed in October it's come full circle! A free year! Not only that, but the subscription time I have actually forked over money for has cost a lot less than the asking price.
DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Of course, I'd not have found all the cheap cards and bartered those Arcade codes if it wasn't for this website. And I've got no intention of stopping now!

:360: Achievement unlocked: 12M - Screwed Microsoft

yeah, screwing up MS? has no price :p
btw, can you tell me about trading ARCADE codes on the forum? i think i've seen nothing like that in the UK forum, lately

Code Trading Thread

Be forewarned, Game codes work across countries but Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subs do not.
By the way, if anyone's got something they wanna trade I've got a code for the Brawler costumes for SFIV. Worth 320 MSP.

bread's done
Back