The witcher - enhanced edition (PC)

evilguy69

CAGiversary!
Any place I might be able to grab a hold of the Witcher - Enhanced Edition? i know amazon was just under $34, but I was hoping for even cheaper...all suggestions (B&M, online) would be appreciated

did you want the goods too?

you can probably find the original for cheap, then upgrade that to the Enhanced, but the goods will just be digital....

[quote name='xycury']did you want the goods too?

you can probably find the original for cheap, then upgrade that to the Enhanced, but the goods will just be digital....[/quote]

goods dont matter, just hoping to get the game, i'd be fine with upgrading it via download

Also, for those that may not know. The Witcher is hitting the 360 and PS3 this fall. The PC version may drop even more if you don't mind the wait.

[quote name='kkrraagg']Also, for those that may not know. The Witcher is hitting the 360 and PS3 this fall. The PC version may drop even more if you don't mind the wait.[/quote]

I thought that was going to be a different story though?

[quote name='xycury']I thought that was going to be a different story though?[/quote]
even if it is a different story, it still has the brand name of the witcher...and so as far as anyone cares it is a sequel, so the original will be less in demand

[quote name='evilguy69']even if it is a different story, it still has the brand name of the witcher...and so as far as anyone cares it is a sequel, so the original will be less in demand[/quote]

Maybe, this is PC game afterall... I don't know if you can apply that rule to a different set of place to play since not everyone has every console plus a PC.

the one for xbox and ps3 is the same game just remade (dumbed down graphics) and made for use with a controller

pc is the way it was made to play

bread's done
Back