Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars: Force Unleashed (PS3/360) $15 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly - Now Live

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#301 lamuh13

lamuh13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:00 AM

Just got my copy.
It looks brand new.
Original case, manual, and disk do not have a single scratch on it.

#302 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:45 AM

I was about to tell everyone I haven't gotten an email that mine shipped.... but their site says it has. If you haven't gotten an email yet that doesn't mean anything.

#303 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

Got my copy when I got home from school :D Glad I live close to Austin.

#304 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Got mine today; I guess I have bad luck with Gamefly because this is the second time I have ordered from them and both times my disc came very beat up and scratched (both for 360).

Oh well, I'll just finish the game and trade it in quickly while I can still get around $15 for it.

#305 spineynorman

spineynorman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'm not terribly happy with Gamefly. I ordered at 3 AM on Tuesday. They e-mailed me soon after asking if I meant to order two copies, and I replied right away. Didn't hear. Replied again the next day. Didn't hear and still no shipping confirmation. Wrote to ask if there was a problem with the order the next day. Didn't hear back. So finally this morning I called and the lady says "Oh yes, I see you replied about the two copy confirmation, so we can get your order processed today."

3 days isn't awful, BUT, they never replied, other people have received theirs already and mine still hasn't shipped, and I find it odd that obviously they'd gotten my reply about wanting the two copies but didn't do anything about it. On top of that, I also ordered Lego Batman, and they haven't shipped that either.

#306 Commy

Commy

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:43 PM

My game rentals shipped out Tuesday along with TFU, and arrived Wednesday, but no sign of TFU yet :( Must be shipping it from the west coast or something

#307 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

Haven't received my copy yet.

#308 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

Cheapy any word on the next game?

#309 DKYang

DKYang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

I didn't know they had a warehouse here in Tampa, but I still got it in 3 days. Everything looks brand new and there were still some wrapper left on the case.

#310 bingokami

bingokami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

got mine today, was complete and disc looked pretty like new for me

#311 dizee

dizee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

i got my ps3 copy today and it looked brand new

#312 Mythran

Mythran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:24 PM

I dunno if anyone mentioned this, but if you finish the game quickly then you can trade this in to Amazon for $15 (plus the 10% coupon, see the other thread for details on this). Essentially you get to play the game for free. I wish I waited for this GF deal since I've already beat the game in one week and have only 2 achievements left.

edit: $17 trade-in for PS3 version.

#313 johnnyrocker360

johnnyrocker360

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

got my ps3 copy today as well and everything looks good. better looking than most gamestop one's. lol
Blarg

Posted Image

#314 LucerinRed

LucerinRed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

got my ps3 copy today as well and everything looks good. better looking than most gamestop one's. lol

pretty much always is. I rarely use gamestop these days simply because there are so many better options thanks to places like CAG

#315 itsdrea

itsdrea

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

Got my copy. Case and manual look brand new but the DVD (360 version) has some scratches but it's ok. It should be playable. =]

#316 supraazn

supraazn

ยกʎɹɐsɹǝʌıƃɐɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:54 AM

Got my 360 version today as well.
Disc has those minor surface scratches on it, nothing major though so I'm happy.

All in all very good purchase.
The game rocks too.
Only on the third level but I'm really enjoying it, aside from the horrible camera and frustrating force lock on mechanics.

#317 tak

tak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:12 AM

Got my copy today. The disc has some very small scratches that I think are from someone cleaning it incorrectly, but the game is more then playable. It's actually in better condition then 90% of the used games I've gotten from Gamestop.

I jumped on the Lego deal too, which I was pretty happy to see on sale.

#318 DKYang

DKYang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

I dunno if anyone mentioned this, but if you finish the game quickly then you can trade this in to Amazon for $15 (plus the 10% coupon, see the other thread for details on this). Essentially you get to play the game for free. I wish I waited for this GF deal since I've already beat the game in one week and have only 2 achievements left.

edit: $17 trade-in for PS3 version.

Thanks for stating the TiV. Now I guess I'll have to finish it quicker than I had planned to.

#319 Commy

Commy

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

Haven't received my copy yet.

Get yours yet? Nothing in the mail today.

#320 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

Im in Asheville, NC and I got mine today. Looks brand new, pretty amazed...

Now on to the next sale!

#321 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:19 AM

How is gamefly at returns, i received my copy today and the middle thing which keeps the disk in place is broke and i can tell it has cause some major scratches on the disk.Will they send me a replacement?

#322 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

Mugen they will replace or refund your money shoot them an email, but I think you'll have to pay for return shipping.

Still havent gotten my game btw

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#323 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

Mugen they will replace or refund your money shoot them an email, but I think you'll have to pay for return shipping.

Still havent gotten my game btw

Wow i have to pay for their mistake if that is true i won't be buying from them again.

#324 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

So, are the GameFly deals over for now? If so, Im going to order some games Ive been holding out on, because I was waiting what GF would offer.

#325 c3r1h5

c3r1h5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:51 AM

No copy for me yet. They're 3-5 day estimation comes up tomorrow.

#326 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:53 AM

Well mine came today much better looking then my Condemned 2

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com