Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars: Force Unleashed (PS3/360) $15 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly - Now Live

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#31 panacean

panacean

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:18 AM

duh, my bad on the shipping question but still on the fence between wii or ps3 ... is it a lil more fun to play with the wii controller?

the wii version is a joke. get it for the ps3 or else you'll regret it.

#32 hmbtnguy

hmbtnguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:22 AM

I've been waiting for this game to drop and this is the perfect price point for me! Gah too many games with so little time...
Posted Image

#33 KingDox

KingDox

Scream My Name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:27 AM

Great price. I might even get the DLC since I'm getting the game so cheap.

#34 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:28 AM

Hmmm, PS3 or 360?

#35 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:36 AM

Man I really dont want to pass this up...great deal. Thanks to gamefly for bringing back these sales.

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#36 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

Nice deal. I wish I had waited on this one, but I'm still glad I own the game.

:beer:

#37 Layziebones

Layziebones

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

360 Sold out?

#38 fullhavok

fullhavok

I am the one!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:47 AM

it hasn't started yet right? ...... you said Tuesday... we'll i'll be all over this !!. i bought it when it 1st came out, then my oldest broke,lost, or gave it to one of his friends. so i wasn't able to finish it, for that price.. SWEET !! Thanks Cheapy.
"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fu*kin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfu*king nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker. "
Posted Image[Thanks OTM]

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS 1332-7714-6780

#39 Fedexdriver12

Fedexdriver12

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:57 AM

Well i guess i'll be up til 4 a.m playing video games....This will make a good flip on goozex.The 360 version goes for 1000 points.

#40 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

Rented and beat the PS3 version about a month ago. Game looks fantastic, plays kinda meh. Decent brawler/button masher for the most part. Worth $15? Hell yes.

(Just beware of the pull-the-star-destroyer-out-of-the-sky part. Ugh)

#41 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

Think I'm going to jump on this. The TIV in the GS thread still says $15 (I hope that doesn't get nerfed anytime soon) so with the current promotion that'd be a $7.50 profit on the flip alone. But I actually want to play this game.

Thanks for the post!

#42 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

Ha, this has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks now unplayed, I might just click keep it now for 15 :) Thanks, Cheapy!

#43 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

Damn, I was going to try to go a week without buying a game but CAG just makes that too hard. I'll be adding one more to my already massive backlog.

#44 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:09 AM

I was wrong the DLC is $10, still going to bite.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#45 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:11 AM

Looks like I'm staying up till 3:00 a.m. :cry:

BTW Do I have to make a Gamefly account to buy this?

#46 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:17 AM

Looks like I'm staying up till 3:00 a.m. :cry:

BTW Do I have to make a Gamefly account to buy this?

no.

beat the game on a rental. i do want it again, but bills are hitting hard this month. I'll wait until it goes to $9.99. Shouldn't be much longer.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#47 mrcheapo11

mrcheapo11

Whoooooooooooooop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:20 AM

Beat this when I borrowed it from a friend, but want to go back and beat it on Sith Lord for the extra 300 Gamerscore. The only thing is, I don't know if how hard that could be. $15 is a damn tempting price to find out if I can though...

Posted Image

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

Hello all this is my frist post on GAG forums.

PM me for invites to Lockerz.com!

#48 fizzywix

fizzywix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:22 AM

Awesome, going to grab one before I go to bed.

#49 judgedee

judgedee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:28 AM

feels like I should pass since I already played the wii version and the game was so repetitive.
But 15$ for ps3 is tempting.

#50 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

Well i guess i'll be up til 4 a.m playing video games....This will make a good flip on goozex.The 360 version goes for 1000 points.

Yeah but there are 83 people in line before you on that one... There's now way it'll 1000 points by the time they go through that number of people.

#51 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

Hmmm, PS3 or 360?

Believe it or not, this was an actual question to you guys. heh

Game play wise I mean. Not graphic quality.

#52 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:58 AM

Believe it or not, this was an actual question to you guys. heh

Game play wise I mean. Not graphic quality.

Aren't they identical gameplay wise? I guess 360 would have achievements, and I'm pretty sure TFU on PS3 doesn't have trophies. I think that graphically the 360 version ran a little more smoothly...but that's my vague memory on reading reviews when it came out.

#53 Jauron

Jauron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:06 AM

I got the 360 version during Christmas during one of the sales. If your into achievements at all you'll get some time out of this game, and I found it to be decent.

Gamefly does a great job, looking forward to the rest of the deals this week.

#54 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:07 AM

Hmmm, PS3 or 360?

I don't think it matters much. If I had a choice I would go with the PS3 version if only because Blu Ray discs' scratch protection works very well. Of the four games I've ordered from GF, they have all been in excellent to like-new condition.
Posted Image

#55 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:10 AM

I don't think it matters much. If I had a choice I would go with the PS3 version if only because Blu Ray discs' scratch protection works very well. Of the four games I've ordered from GF, they have all been in excellent to like-new condition.

That's a great point.

#56 drmuerto

drmuerto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:31 AM

Crap. i just bit on thi slast week from Amazon for $27. I played through it, but really enjoyed it and will play through again.

#57 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

very tempting....

not sure I do have a $5 gift certificate so I might cave

#58 Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:38 AM

was planning to head to bed around that time, but i guess an extra two minutes to let my fingers do some work before I finally call it a night will be worth it.

#59 Talorin

Talorin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:47 AM

I just got back from trading this game in at Gamestop and got base price of 16.75 for the PS3 version. Under the current promo trade six get an extra 40% plus 10% from the EDGE card it came to $25.13. Conceivably one could make $60+ if 6 were bought and traded in.

#60 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:51 AM

Sweet, I rented this just a few weeks ago and almost kept it for $30. Glad I didn't. Too bad they don't have the PSP version in this deal.