Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars: Force Unleashed (PS3/360) $15 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly - Now Live

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#151 loafing...

loafing...

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

Went ahead and got one. After my 6 game weekend I may catch hell for it from the wife but oh well you only live once =p

#152 boyward

boyward

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Got the 360 version.

Every press review I've read mentions numerous bugs and glitches in both the 360 and PS3 versions. Are there Xbox Live patches that will fix these?

#153 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

Went ahead and got one. After my 6 game weekend I may catch hell for it from the wife but oh well you only live once =p

Just Chris Brown her and tell her not to run it run it. lolz

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#154 Todd33

Todd33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

Grabbed a PS3 copy.

#155 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Absolutely positive, just checked my previous receipts. And they do NOT have to charge tax as long as the don't have a physical location within the state. One of the reasons I hate having an Amazon.com office in town. Otherwise it's counted as interstate commerce and you're "supposed" to pay your state sales tax that you owe on that product at the end of the year when you file your income tax.

Huh strange, I'm in Wisconsin. I guess they must have a distribution center here somewhere. We normally don't get fancy things like that here. :bouncy: Lucky me. Hmm, I just looked on their wiki page and it doesn't show Wisconsin as having a distribution center here. They do have a lot of distribution centers though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameFly

#156 ddotdukes

ddotdukes

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

I couldnt pass on this deal. Had to get it for the 360..thanks for the heads up Cheapy

#157 typeRJ

typeRJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

Oh sweet, I still have the 360 one I rented. Been debating but $14.36 seals the deal. Thanks, Cheapy!

#158 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Xbox 360 Sold out :(

#159 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

I believe the 360 version sold out, please correct me if I'm wrong. Only the PS3 version remains.

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#160 monogoat

monogoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Yes, 360 sold out while I was in checkout process, I had backed out to look at something and it said it was unavailable. I was able to bring my checkout page back up from history and it says the order went through though.

#161 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

Yes, 360 sold out while I was in checkout process, I had backed out to look at something and it said it was unavailable. I was able to bring my checkout page back up from history and it says the order went through though.

From what I recall though, gamefly has a reputation of canceling out on orders and just refunding your money.

#162 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

Crap, sold out. Oh well.

#163 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

I bit on a 360 and PS3 copy. 360 for me, ps3 for trade bait.

#164 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

ARH!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in mid buying when I got a call that I had to answer :(

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#165 The Color Chris

The Color Chris

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

I couldn't resist. Thanks for the heads up
Putting in the work

#166 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

Wow, I was really late to the party on this one. The 360 version is sold-out. Ah well, maybe next time.
Posted Image

#167 monogoat

monogoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

I got cancelled :(

#168 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

Went to sleep for a bit at 11:00 p.mp then I set my PSP to wake me up at 2:45. I'm glad I did otherwise I wouldn't be looking forward to this game right now :lol:

#169 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

6 hours only? lame
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#170 DantheApe

DantheApe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

my ps3 copy has shipped already...wowsers
"People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on."

~Bill Cosby

#171 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

This is still $22 shipped at Family Video for 360, next cheapest option (?) for those who missed out
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#172 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

Snagged a PS3 version.

Bummer it doesn't have trophy support. I don't care about trophies I just like the chime it makes when I get one.

Huh strange, I'm in Wisconsin. I guess they must have a distribution center here somewhere. We normally don't get fancy things like that here. :bouncy: Lucky me. Hmm, I just looked on their wiki page and it doesn't show Wisconsin as having a distribution center here. They do have a lot of distribution centers though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameFly

As a new subscriber I haven't looked at where my games are shipped from, but now I understand why it takes so long. The closest distribution center is in Missouri and I'm just north of Seattle, WA. Nice to read on the Wikipedia page that they plan on opening a DC in Seattle in 2009.

#173 zakai

zakai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

PS3 version is sold out, too. Just has a 'buy it alert' button.

#174 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

Darn, missed out. I'm a gamefly member why didn't they send me an email about this?

#175 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

Darn, missed out. I'm a gamefly member why didn't they send me an email about this?

In CAG we trust my friend. You should have looked here. :pray:

#176 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

Well, I hope Bioshock is next...

#177 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

as a star wars fan i really enjoyed this one. i picked it up when it launched .. retail but with a $20 GC for TrU.

Played it through a few times, about 20-25hrs worth and then traded it on Goozex, which ended up getting me Fable 2 :)

Definitely worth picking up for 15. it's like God of (Star) Wars, just with lower production values(not that the production is bad, but what has better than GoW?)

oh, and the story is actually quite good.

#178 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

Any chance these come back in stock? or once it gone it gone?

#179 FloodsAreUponUS

FloodsAreUponUS

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

Because gamefly cares more about people like this then they do their normal members.
Rubbish.

"It’s so much easier for kids to jerk off than it used to be. When I was young, you had to find the Sears catalog, flip to the lingerie section… Now, with the Internet, I just turn on my computer, get online and go right to sears.com."

#180 Commy

Commy

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Any chance these come back in stock? or once it gone it gone?

My guess is it won't come back at this price for quite some time, since this is one of several games they'll be offering deals on for a day