Feedback
58 (100%)
  1. Go to: http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/
  2. Login (or create an account).
  3. Click the Blu-Ray tab.
  4. Go to the video and hit play all.
  5. Let the video finish.
  6. WIN!
Edit: Also, availabe for some is a survey bonus.
1."Member benefits" tab
2. Click "Bonus points" link.
3. Click the survey link. (None available for me, but others are getting another 100 points.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've had 32K for a bit...haven't seen anything worthwhile yet.[/quote]
Some of those LE things bring $$$$$ on eBay.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Like what?[/quote]
The OOS 20,000 leagues under the sea Nautilus went for thousands. For the newer stuff, I'd have to check.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What!? Damn![/quote]
Yea, it's what got me redeeming them in the first place. I thought all the stuff was crap until I saw that.

The only thing I scored was the blue Lightning McQueen which I sold for like $50 on eBay...so far that's it.

I just saw that the Space Buddies plushies set is going for about $20 right now....crazy.

Nothing really....just never got around to using them. I might get some of the 550 pt Disney Movie Club Exclusive DVDs at some point.

[quote name='8ball305']Take the survey for another 100 points[/quote]
Wait where is that? Under the Blu-ray tab?
I'll update OP if I can locate it.

[quote name='tholly']I'm not seeing the survey either.[/quote]
"Member benefits" tab, "Bonus points" link.
None available for me though.

that brings my total up to 11675. I use to be pressed and traded points like crazy, then when I got up to the magical 11000 threshold they took the tv down just like the blu ray player I was going after.

anyway this reminds me.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE Disney Codes pleae go the the trade thread and get it moving again.

I got an extra pirates of caribbean 2 and chronicles of narnia 1 on blu ray. pm if you wanna trade.

bread's done
Back