Lego Indiana Jones (360) $10 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 blackhole82

blackhole82

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:48 PM

Thats the same way my star wars the force unleash came in, i got a refund and won't be being any more games from them.

My star wars: the force unleashed came in practically mint condition. Sorry you got a dud.
Posted Image

#62 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

I've never gotten anything less than mint from them, either, but they really should check discs before selling them.

#63 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:44 AM

i got star wars force unleashed too, and it came perfectly mint. Ive bought about 12 games from them over the past year, and 11 of them were absolutely mint. 1 was scratched to hell, but it worked with no problems. i consider that to be pretty good considering how low of a price i got each of them at

#64 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:53 AM

Are the people who say they always get games in mint condition ordering P3 titles (since I've heard those discs scratch less easily?)

I've ordered two 360 games and both times the discs were pretty beat up with scratches and smudges.

I don't have a problem with Gamefly; when buying a used game, they are fulfilling their part of the transaction as long as the game plays and the two I got did. But I've been disappointed by the condition especially since so many others report getting mint discs. You always take a chance with a used game but if I had known the condition the games were coming in beforehand, I'm not sure I would have bought them.

#65 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:59 AM

well, of the 12 i got, 7 were ps3, and 5 were 360
-devil may cry 4
- mass effect
- jericho
- viking
- the club

all were mint but the club, it was scratched to hell

#66 tak

tak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:22 AM

Are the people who say they always get games in mint condition ordering P3 titles (since I've heard those discs scratch less easily?)

I've ordered two 360 games and both times the discs were pretty beat up with scratches and smudges.

I don't have a problem with Gamefly; when buying a used game, they are fulfilling their part of the transaction as long as the game plays and the two I got did. But I've been disappointed by the condition especially since so many others report getting mint discs. You always take a chance with a used game but if I had known the condition the games were coming in beforehand, I'm not sure I would have bought them.

I believe Gamefly polishes out scratches if a disk has really bad scratches; I've gotten one game that had some abrasive polishing compound still on it. I'm sure the polishing is why a lot of the games people get are in good condition; however, I'm guessing they don't do it for every disk since it would be costly, just ones they think are especially bad or questionable.