[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Mar. 6-12) (Wal-Mart, Zellers)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Thanks to Princess Zelda for the info. :)

The much-maligned Far Cry 2 continues to drop in price, along with most other Ubisoft games. RE5 and Halo Wars are $60 at Zellers, so go PM (legitimately).

And FYI, Zellers sales always start on Saturday.

Walmart

PS3 160GB $499 Pic shows with 3 games (LBP, Uncharted, GT5 prologue) and 3 blu-rays (Batman: Begins, 300 and Blood Diamond) There's a RFD pic and thread on this deal...

Xbox 360 60GB $267.63

Resident Evil 5 $69.86
Halo Wars $69.83
SF IV 69.86
Pikmin Wii $29.93
Mario Tennis Wii $29.93
GTA: China Town Wars DS $39.86

There's some other random stuff of no interest.

Zellers

PSP bundle: PSP + 1 PSP game either Killzone or Socom $174.87.

Xbox 360 arcade unit with Tom Clancy Hawx $239.98 Save $20

Halo wars $59.99
Hawx $59.99
RE5 $59.99
Fear 2 $49.99 Save $10
Brothers in Arms: Hells highway $29.99 Save $10
Far Cry 2 $29.99 Save 10
Endwar $29.99 Save $10
Naruto: Broken Bond $29.99 Save $10

Xbox 360 wireless controller $49.99 Save $10

Xbox Live points card 2800 $34.97 Save $5

Mmm, Pikmin Wiimake. No desire for Mario Tennis with Wii controls though.. I'll stick with the original.

Oh, and Naruto: TBB down to $40 is OKAYish.. Rise of the Ninja was actually a very decent game, but I'm not sure I have time/desire to play another long adventure right now.

Considering how quickly Rise of a Ninja dropped in price, I'm going to hold out just a little bit longer. I've got enough to play right now anyway.

That flyer might come in useful to make sure EB gives me RE5 at $60 on March 13. I paid $59.99+tax only because I hoped somebody would have the game priced at $60 instead of $70. Looks like I have some ammo.

That's an awesome price for Naruto: Broken Bond. If there are any Naruto fans here that haven't picked it up yet I HIGHLY suggest it.

I'll be picking up Wii tennis I never owned the GC game and EB still sells it for $40 used. Someone on Neogaf posted the Pikmin cover of the game is two sided. Just flip it over to get the full cover art without all the writing. Pictures

if u want to pick up the point cards at zellers on friday you probably can get the sale price as when i worked there all of our sales went active about an hour before we closed on friday nights but then again now when i go there they dont even have the sales active on saturday lol

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I'll be picking up Wii tennis I never owned the GC game and EB still sells it for $40 used. Someone on Neogaf posted the Pikmin cover of the game is two sided. Just flip it over to get the full cover art without all the writing. Pictures[/quote]

The box art is so much better. :applause:

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I'll be picking up Wii tennis I never owned the GC game and EB still sells it for $40 used. Someone on Neogaf posted the Pikmin cover of the game is two sided. Just flip it over to get the full cover art without all the writing. Pictures[/quote]

Oh yeah, even though I'm not picking up the new version of Mario Tennis, it is a great game. It's leagues above stuff like Mario Sluggers, and actually has a good amount of depth to its gameplay.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']
Zellers

RE5 $59.99
[/quote]

I would be a little peeved that I preordered the game at EB if it weren't for the fact I was planning on trading the game back to the store within the same week anyway. :p

^^I'm with you 100%. It's also listed for $53.99 on Amazon.ca. Good thing I'm trading that back for full cred or I would switch it to something else.

I've got more Flyer listings

RCSS
Elite 360 holiday bundle $369.99 Save $30
Xbox 360 controller $49.99
Mario Tennis Wii $29.99
Pikmin Wii $29.99

Future Shop
PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition $44.99
Guitar Hero III guitar bundle $69.99
MLB Show 09 $59.99

60GB Holiday Bundle $269.99
Ion Drum set $349.99
RE5 $69.99

Wii
Mario Tennis $29.99
Pikimin $29.99
NHL 2K9 $39.99
We Ski & Snowboard $49.99

Fetured Trade in Values $35
Zelda TP
Skate 2
Street Fighter IV
Gears 2

Best Buy

60GB Holiday Bundle $269.99
Elite Holiday Bundle $359.99
Network Adapter $79.99
Star Ocean $64.99
RE5 $69.99
SFIV $64.99
NHL 09 $49.99

Wii
Mario Tennis $29.99
Pikimin $29.99
We Ski & Snowboard $49.99

DS Pokemon Platinum $39.99

PC
Spore $29.99
LOTR online $24.99
Empire TW $59.99 (Comes with exclusive at BB USS Constitution)

PS3
Killzone $59.99
Fear 2 $49.99
Brother's in Arms Hells Highway $29.99
RockBand 2 Band Pack $169.99
MLB Show 09 $59.99

Probably with the fine print: Out March 23rd! Aftar all, "If BB is advertising it now, that means they're getting it first! rite rite?!" :p

Fortunately (unfortunately?) I may have to pass or else I will never get around to playing OTHER games I SHOULD be playing rather than yet another Pokemanz. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poiuiu']Probably with the fine print: Out March 23rd! Aftar all, "If BB is advertising it now, that means they're getting it first! rite rite?!" :p

Fortunately (unfortunately?) I may have to pass or else I will never get around to playing OTHER games I SHOULD be playing rather than yet another Pokemanz. :p[/quote]

Agreed.. it's not as if I haven't stuck enough hours into this generation already..

:cool:
I just have some over zealous community papers at war with each other over delivery times and flyer delivering contracts. I use to get all the flyers late on Friday afternoon. But now it's Wednesday for some and Thursday for the rest. I did really appreciated every Friday morning Lone_Prodigy posting the flyer deals and pointing out the sales so I could pick up deals Friday morning before everything sold out. I'm pretty sure this will go back to normal in a few weeks. But hopefully we might get the news of the PS3 rice drop early, it might make for some fun posts.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Future Shop

60GB Holiday Bundle $269.99 [/quote]

Ironic that last week this was a price error on their website that was being exploited by RFDers, and now it's the actual deal. What's up with that? :whistle2:s

You might want to add this to the wal-mart section at the beginning of this thread:

Wal-mart
Guitar Hero World Tour (complete intrusment pack)(360)

this is about 50$ off the normal retail price, if not more...

Zellers online flyer says there is a correction for a couple games including Resident Evil 5 saying "This item is currently unavailable." So would this mean that they will not be selling any copies on March 13th, or if they do pre-orders, they have sold out?

bread's done
Back