LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew - Now with 50% more updating!

DD83

'nives 'n 'nades
Feedback
56 (100%)
Having difficulty getting your levels noticed?
Having difficulty creating levels people want to play?
Having difficulty amassing those last few hearts?
Are you just a trophy whore?
Has your Trophy Whore Thread OP abandoned you?!

If any of the above are true then why not join the NEW! CAG Create Trophy Crew and get one of the trickiest of LBP trophies with minimal fuss. Now with 50% more updating!

Here's how it works:
  • Post a reply with your PSN ID (not your CAG name!!!) and Level Name
  • I'll eventually update the OP with the current list of the CAG Create Trophy Crew.
  • Anyone that feels the desire to help is free to go through the entire list and heart the PSN ID and Level from each person, and attempt to complete the level named. If you have the time do leave comments as well, we may be gaming the system here but in the interest of sharing it would be appreciated.
  • Once you have got your needed Trophies I'd appreciate making a post, as to save others time.
Any questions, make a post.

To make things easier on those playing/hearting, please add CAGCTC to the name of the level you're trying to whore out if at all possible. Having something unique to search for is a godsend when trying to find the levels.

The CAG Create Trophy Crew:

Those who still need them or haven't posted that they've got the trophies.

Updated list created by mguiddy:
1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: CAGCTC Littlebigplanet Racing
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
9: #PSN ID: JGB1503 # Level: (TBA)
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: the terrifying level or Elijah's World
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: Delicous!!!
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: the race
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
15: #PSN ID: Gubermonster #Level: 20x test - COULDN'T FIND
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost? - COULDN'T FIND
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
26: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
29: #PSN ID: snakelda #Level: RockBand
30: #PSN ID: HoshiChiri #Level: CAGCTC - Petri Dish
31: #PSN ID: SiNCry #Level: Early Evil One
33: #PSN ID: Havok83 #Level: Heart Havok!
36: #PSN ID: iamtheejd #Level: Fiji Spirit Idol
37: #PSN ID: i-am-winston #Level: street attack
38: #PSN ID: colburners #Level: crazy race
39: #PSN ID: Thatguy9357 #Level: The Onslaught
40: #PSN ID: FearlessKnight #Level: Little Tank Galore
41: #PSN ID: Liquid-Arikardo #Level: LittleBigSuperChallenge UPDATED! 1-4Players!
43: #PSN ID: Eddiesketti #Level: I'm Innocent
44: #PSN ID: Lifes_Avenger #Level: cagctc Boom eXplosion
46: #PSN ID: welshhitman- #Level: takeshi castle
47: #PSN ID: SaintNoir #Level: Desert beat
48: #PSN ID: TuxBobble #Level: The Rock
50: #PSN ID: unedian #Level: The vulcanos
51: #PSN ID: RockgamerXIII #Level: Paintinator Training
52: #PSN ID: GeekBeast #Level: CAGCTC Shortest level ever!
53: #PSN ID: eNriqueLeGrand #Level: Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII
54: #PSN ID: monkey300012 #Level: Sackboy Daily Training v300012
55: #PSN ID: TuxBobble #Level: The Rock

Those who already have the trophy.
24: #PSN ID: SoCalDude #Level: Fussland Fury part 1
4: #PSN ID: el_cheezer #Level: The Ant Hill Adventure
8: #PSN ID: Western_Owl #Level: A for Effort?
3: #PSN ID: ShinChibiJosh #Level: So Much Death
19: #PSN ID: Jonlubbe #Level: Jon's first try
2: #PSN ID: Cartman058 #Level: School is out for Christmas
6: #PSN ID: frizby #Level: LOST or Little Big Indiana Jones
27: #PSN ID: GodlyOne #Level: h4h CAGCTC The Great Journey
28: #PSN ID: nbballard #Level: Shoot Smiley CAGCTC
32: #PSN ID: ShadowsFall #Level: ShaDoWs 1st LeVeL
35: #PSN ID: newyorkknight #Level: STARLETT
20: #PSN ID: SweetSweetTrash #Level: Ni Ni Level
34: #PSN ID: ILikeChurros #Level: CAGCTC Cagney and Lacey
35: #PSN ID: Sparrhawk #Level: CAGCTC-Fast
23: #PSN ID: tholly #Level: Perilous Path
45: #PSN ID: PrepaidPandaz #Level: Trophosphere
49: #PSN ID: ShootLow #Level: So your a ninja?
42: #PSN ID: XanderHD #Level: Quick

Last edited by a moderator:
I will definitely be getting on Thurs or over the weekend and catching up on all the hearting - note that I am doing so from 4 accounts (mine and the 3 kids). So newbies to the list - please reciprocate ;).

how far into the game do you have to play to be able to see the community levels? I have 6 accounts set-up on my machine, and i'd be more than happy to sign in with each of them and play/heart- but i think you have to play through all of the first world to get access to the community stuff.

[quote name='io']I will definitely be getting on Thurs or over the weekend and catching up on all the hearting - note that I am doing so from 4 accounts (mine and the 3 kids). So newbies to the list - please reciprocate ;).[/quote]

I remember searching your name but I think I hearted your level and you as an author before it got moderated, I'll have to double check.

[quote name='nbballard']how far into the game do you have to play to be able to see the community levels? I have 6 accounts set-up on my machine, and i'd be more than happy to sign in with each of them and play/heart- but i think you have to play through all of the first world to get access to the community stuff.[/quote]

It takes about 45 minutes before you can actually get to the community levels, may get grating to you if you're going through it 5 more times again and again.

[quote name='GodlyOne']It takes about 45 minutes before you can actually get to the community levels, may get grating to you if you're going through it 5 more times again and again.[/quote]

Can you do it with 2-4 players at a time?

You can take me off the list.

Little LOST is actually fairly popular now...couple thousand plays...300 hearts or so.

I'll try to go through all the new additions from the past two weeks soon (I'll also see what happened with my level)

[quote name='nbballard']Can you do it with 2-4 players at a time?[/quote]
I don't think so, might be wrong though. Wouldn't hurt to try if you're going to go through with your extra accounts.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I got a genuine kick out of this- my brother stuck his head in to see what I was laughing at. :lol:[/quote]

I remember I had to make a level the moment I opened LBP so I decided to make an "extensive and rewarding" level (plus I never really payed attention to the tutorials).

But yeah, a 5 second type level is perfect for this type of stuff.

[quote name='nbballard']how far into the game do you have to play to be able to see the community levels? I have 6 accounts set-up on my machine, and i'd be more than happy to sign in with each of them and play/heart- but i think you have to play through all of the first world to get access to the community stuff.[/QUOTE]

What I did last night was copy my save data from my *real* account into the other ones. Then it loads up with all your stuff, but from the other PSN account. The game warns you that you can't earn trophies and what not, but I was still able to go on and play and heart things.

Saves the hassle of playing through all the early stuff.

that is awesome!!! I think i'm just going to make a level that drops you onto the end gate, publish it under a few different names, and then play through it and heart them with all 6 of my accounts.

If i can just get you guys to run me up to 30 player hearts- i think i'll be set!

I published my first level! :bouncy:

It's not much, sort of like playing in a ball pit- hopefully someone likes it.

PSN ID: HoshiChiri
level: CAGCTC - Petri Dish

I just hearted everyone on DD83's list - it seemed to include most of the people listed above and some other cags

edit: his list of hearted creators that is

I need 1 more play through on my "Shoot Smiley CAGCTC level for my platinum- if anyone hasn't played it yet- or has an alternate user ID, i'd REALLY appreciate it.

(the portal drops you on the end gate)

[quote name='happy']I just hearted everyone on DD83's list - it seemed to include most of the people listed above and some other cags

edit: his list of hearted creators that is[/quote]
Yeah... I haven't gone through the latest additions yet.

(SiNCry0) I have the trophy, you can remove me from the list. However, I would appreseat people playing some of my levels so I can get Crowd Pleaser :)

PSN: ILikeChurros
Level: CAGney and Lacey
Unlockable Level: CAGney and Lacey Race Mode (the key is at the end of my first level)

Leave a comment if you think that I can add something to give it a little more spice.

[quote name='EvilJesus'](SiNCry0) I have the trophy, you can remove me from the list. However, I would appreseat people playing some of my levels so I can get Crowd Pleaser :)[/QUOTE]
Just so everyone knows, if you still need any multiplayer trophies, I'll leave your level in the list.

[quote name='mguiddy']Just so everyone knows, if you still need any multiplayer trophies, I'll leave your level in the list.[/quote]

I have a couple questions regarding these trophies that I haven't been able to figure out from reading posts on a handful of different forums.

1a - For Crowd Pleaser, does it need to be 50 unique PSN accounts that need to play through your entire level?

1b - Regarding the same trophy, does it have to be one level that gets played by 50 unique PSN accounts, or can it be cumulative across all your levels?

2nd - For Create, are the hearts accumulated across all your levels or do you need one of your levels to be hearted 50 times?

Thanks in advance!
- Churro

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I just got the super ultimate trophy. Do I win?[/quote]
Yes you do... Claim your prize below.
youwinprize3gs.jpg

Update:
I was going through people's profiles/levels and here's a couple things that I found...

JGB1503 still hasn't created a level
FSUCure has 95 Author hearts and 92 Level hearts (for "H4H Networking!" alone)

psn: newyorkknight
lvl: STARLETT

please help. you guys are the best!!!!:applause::D:applause:

A small request: please folks, put 'CAGCTC' in your level name, at least until you get the trophies... I've only got a handful of y'all hearted becuase I can't remember the level names when I get a chance to play!

Another Update:
My levels are now titled CAGCTC Cagney and Lacey and CAGCTC Cagney and Lacey Race

I also finished hearting everyone and their levels on the main list.

Please remove me from list. I got the trophy! WOOT!!!
35: #PSN ID: newyorkknight #Level: STARLETT

Thanks everyone and mguiddy for your time updating this thread. You're awesome.

Level is CAGCTC-Fast. It's literally just a beginning and ending. Nothing to it. At least you can run right through it.

Please don't judge me, heh.

Thank you, you beautiful people! =) I got my LBP platinum today and I couldn't have done it without your help.

Thanks, mguiddy, for creating this thread and keeping it updated. You can safely remove my level from the list (Cagney and Lacey).

Peace, and good luck to the rest of the trophy hunters. I'll make sure to heart the folks who are just above this post and I'll be following this thread for a bit.

Churro

P.S. Crowd Pleaser is one of the easiest trophies to get because you can play your own level over and over again with a second PSN account and each time that you complete it, the counter for the number of level plays goes up. You don't even need other people to play your level for that one. I found this out after a friend of mine played my level like 25 times. =p Now THAT's friendship. =)

OK? I should have everyone and their level hearted now (except the couldn?t find guys and JGB1503, whom I couldn?t find.)

As a side, I finished my first serious level. Not really intending to submit it for this, but if anyone has a spare minute, I?d appreciate a try. It's called Iron Chef Gauntlet.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']OK? I should have everyone and their level hearted now (except the couldn?t find guys and JGB1503, whom I couldn?t find.)

As a side, I finished my first serious level. Not really intending to submit it for this, but if anyone has a spare minute, I?d appreciate a try. It's called Iron Chef Gauntlet.[/quote]

The Chefs gave me a good chuckle but the deathtraps got me, maybe I'm just horrible at platforming/avoiding spiked objects but I couldn't finish the level... Surprisingly deadly for an Iron Chef based level.

Anyways, I've hearted the 3 new people.

[quote name='GodlyOne']The Chefs gave me a good chuckle but the deathtraps got me, maybe I'm just horrible at platforming/avoiding spiked objects but I couldn't finish the level... Surprisingly deadly for an Iron Chef based level.

Anyways, I've hearted the 3 new people.[/QUOTE]

If you wouldn't mind, PM me with specifics? I know no one in real life who's willing to play-test for me, so I was having a hard time with diffculty... y'know, "Is this hard becuase it's hard, or hard becuase I suck? Is this too easy, or have I just played it a couple dozen times too many and memorized the pattern?"

PSN ID iamtheejd
Level Fiji Spirit Idol

Thank you in advance.
(my other half's second attempt...many hours lol)
Feedback appreciated!

Ok a new one just posted ... lots n lots of hours...feedback appreciated.

PSN ID iamtheejd
Level The Thief's Getaway

PSN ID: i-am-winston
Level: street attack

It's my first level, and it's a bit crappy, but if you can heart it and me anyway, it'd be muchly appreciated.

Anyone want to trade heart for heart? I have 4 accounts ready to trade if anyone is interested to trade four hearts for your four hearts (or two or more heart of yours). Please add me: tagout.

Here's a dumb question, where is the end of level thingy when creating your own level? I did my tutorials, but never once there's a tutorial on end of level computer thingy... Also, how come i don't get the Complete All Tutorial trophy? I have no more tutorials to go, there's no "?" icon...

[quote name='Serpentor']Here's a dumb question, where is the end of level thingy when creating your own level? I did my tutorials, but never once there's a tutorial on end of level computer thingy... Also, how come i don't get the Complete All Tutorial trophy? I have no more tutorials to go, there's no "?" icon...[/QUOTE]

In your goodie bag, there's a section of basic level items- prize bubbles, checkpoints, and Scoreboard- the scoreboard's what you need.

As for the tutorial thing- not everything has a full tutorial with the '?' icon. Go through your goodies bag and look for tools with ? symbols on their corners- these have short videos to watch.

bread's done
Back