Wshakspear

Worst. Post. Ever.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:21 PM

Posted Image

#32 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:32 PM

I don't know why... but I never really equated breats to gummi bears... always tough and chewy... Does this mean they'll stick together and stain your hands when theyre in your pocket too long?

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#33 worx

worx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

I don't know why... but I never really equated breats to gummi bears... always tough and chewy... Does this mean they'll stick together and stain your hands when theyre in your pocket too long?

Probaby - but when was the last time you had breasts in your pocket?

#34 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:00 AM

I don't see why women want to alter themselves anyways. If you don't like the way you look, deal with it.

If a guy doesn't like you for the way you look, ESPECIALLY due to your breast size, he's a superficial asshole and you deserve better anyways. sorta like user crazytalkx up there.

I personally look for a girl with an overall nice personality and someone that I am attracted to in not only looks, but the way they carry themselves and choose to live their lives. Never once has "ass and tit" size came into question when chosing to ask out a girl. And honestly, if those DO come into question when you are trying to chose whether or not to ask a girl out...you got problems and you need to grow up.

I think the only time cosmetic surgery should be condoned is if you are in an accident or either born majorly disfigured to where it's causing you to not live a normal life. It's pretty pathetic when you pay thousands of dollars just because you don't feel your nose is perfect or you're a little overweight.

Sorry for going off on a tyraid like this, but I think I've heard one too many radio commercials for "cosmetic surgeons" in my lifetime. :x

#35 SadieDee

SadieDee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:17 AM

breaking news, after hearing of the gummy bears breast implant venture, the makers of laffy taffy said they will not be outdone. They then announced their plan to begin production of the laffy taffy penis enlarging implant.

:rofl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC: WW
Sara/Sarieton
2319-9025-9961

#36 Moxio

Moxio

Supervillain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:20 AM

breaking news, after hearing of the gummy bears breast implant venture, the makers of laffy taffy said they will not be outdone. They then announced their plan to begin production of the laffy taffy penis enlarging implant.

:rofl:

:rofl: x10.

#37 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:58 AM

I am now considering getting some of these myself so that I can take a pic like DLF. Since I'm such a nice guy, I won't post the pic AGAIN. :)

#38 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:33 PM

Costco sells a 5-pound bag of Gummi bears. I think I'd rather eat those.

#39 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:18 PM

huh, I clicked on the arrow that was supposed to take me to the last post of the left 4 dead 2 thread and I get this wtf is up with cag today

Well, this thread was Left 4 Dead, but then you resurrected it.

--

#40 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

Mmmm.. gummy bears... :)

#41 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:23 PM

I thought this was new until I saw zionoverfire post.

#42 Spacepest

Spacepest

Your Tax Dollars At Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Wow, this is an old thread, and uh...where did it come from?

Anyways...

You know what happens when you leave out a gummi bear for a long time? Like a really long time? It becomes hard as a rock. *Imagines a bunch of women with rock hard old gummi boobies* And that is all I have to add to this discussion.
"Videogames...why waste good technology (and $$$ ) on science and medicine?"

#43 Koggit

Koggit

almost sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

being a plastic surgeon must suck, boobs would be ruined forever. like working at a hot dog factory, if hot dogs were super great.