Free Warhammer Online Item

LucerinRed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just picked up Red Alert 3 and it has a code for Kossar's Helm. "This magical Kislevite helm is imbued with the spirit of the wild North and will magically transform the wearer into a ferocious bear."

Sounds completely badass, but I don't play, so first to post the phrase "Love me, love me daddy, love me with some sugar" gets the item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love me, love me daddy, love me with some sugar
lol

EDIT: Don't have the game, so don't need the code. Just thought it was funny to post :p

[quote name='Tailsk']Love me, love me daddy, love me with some sugar
lol

EDIT: Don't have the game, so don't need the code. Just thought it was funny to post :p[/QUOTE]

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, well way to go, I just sent it to you.

Oh well, DON'T POST THE PHRASE IF YOU DON"T WANT THE ITEM. So it should still be available, if he doesn't have the game he can't redeem the code.

While I think what you're doing is awesome, cause it's free, I've seen Warhammer as literally the only nigh-free game still available, at every single closing Circuit City, so I hope someone actually takes you up on your offer >.>

Cheers :)

Just an FYI, Warhammer Online comes with a code for some RA3 maps. I have them downloaded and am trying to find them. I'll let you know if I do...

[quote name='Rhett']While I think what you're doing is awesome, cause it's free, I've seen Warhammer as literally the only nigh-free game still available, at every single closing Circuit City, so I hope someone actually takes you up on your offer >.>

Cheers :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd be interested in playing myself if I had more free time, but I have enough games to play without devoting massive amounts of time to an MMO. I played Guild Wars and CoH for a while, but I just can't afford to kill that much time while I finish my degree. Almost there, 1 more semester

Anyways, the code has been sent to Zekolot!

Edit: If anyone REALLY wants this code, you can get it by buying Red Alert 3, which is only $10 at Best Buy through next saturday if you use the coupon posted in the deals forum http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216440
Make sure you get the collectors edition if they have it, it comes with more maps and is the same price

[quote name='ohram']Well, since I just remembered I have an unused code for Warhammer, I thought I'd post in this thread instead of starting a new one. I hope you don't mind now that this contest has ended. It's a code for the ingame item The Bottomless Bowl of Custard and the unique title of Road Warrior. The first person to correctly post Rorschach's real name gets it. Tally ho.[/quote]

Walter Joseph Kovacs

WAAAAAAGH!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back