CAGcast Game Night: Killzone 2, Tonight @ 9PM EST

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

PS3
Warhawk and Killzone 2

Since I'm Warhawk and KZ2, I'd make sure the game nights go smoothly. ;)

Resistance 1 and 2 work well too (since they can have large multi-player), but I doubt many own them (I especially love R2, but it's not for everyone).

Edited by The Mana Knight, 09 March 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Posted Image

#62 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

Looks like someone is getting RE5!!! TMK

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#63 AgentSushi

AgentSushi

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

Anyone know if there is a CAG game tonight?
Posted Image

#64 Hired.Geek

Hired.Geek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

Is there a game night tonight at 9:00 pm EST?

#65 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

I didn't hear anything so I assumed nothing (did not update on anything).
Posted Image

#66 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

We are playing KIllzone2 at 9PM, Password is shaqfu

#67 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

All right, I posted an update in the game night thread. I'll try sending people I know a PSN message reminding them.

Date: 3/15
Time: 9pm EST
Host: cheapyd
Game name: CAGCast
Password: shaqfu

Edited by CheapyD, 16 March 2009 - 12:50 AM.

Posted Image

#68 listerfeend

listerfeend

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

We should hit up some TF2 for a game night. If wombat and cheapy even play TF2. Which they should.

#69 kida101

kida101

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

Devasted I can't make it tonight since I coulda pimped my general skillz...pleeze do this again next Sunday...and keep it KZ2

#70 iguss

iguss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:47 AM

How do we type in a room name?

#71 iguss

iguss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:01 AM

Did anyone get in?

#72 Hangover_Glory

Hangover_Glory

Stone cold true!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:18 AM

I don't think you can type in a room name. I'm pretty sure the room's full anyway.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:02 AM

someone quit so I can play!!!!

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#74 danny8k

danny8k

for(;;) printf("^_^");

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

am i too late?
Posted Image Posted Image

#75 ShadowWolf9

ShadowWolf9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

A lot of people just left.

It was a great time, I had fun with you guys :D

PSN: Crims0nEdged

#76 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

Room was full when I tried to join tonight. I was late due to me starting RE 5 before I played Killzone. I finally unlocked the engineer tonight so next time I play I will have to mess around with that. Hopefully we can keep playing these Sunday night CAG games, I promise I won't be late next week. #-o
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 totalfailure

totalfailure

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:03 AM

I made it in, and wanted to say thanks to everyone. Been a member and listener for a long time, but not much of a poster here. First time I played KZ2 online since the beta, and at least I didn't totally suck. Thanks again to all for a good time.....

#78 MarkHawk

MarkHawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

Good times

"Wombat! Don't you Die on me!"

Now to find that Cag clan forum sign up.

Also heard a few of the Rebel FM guys in there. THat was pretty cool. They were discussing Killzone and RE5. I have no idea how they heard each other. they had to be talking to one another in the same room.
Posted Image
"Come on! It's only a Dollar!"

Goozex | Twitter |
Website | Data-Cast Podcast | Facebook | XBL Gamer Card | PSN ID

#79 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

That was fun. I forgot about another game night so I showed up late. Got my medic badge and gained more experience. If people would like to play more games games, take a look at the CAG KZ2 game night and clan thread.
Posted Image

#80 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:11 AM

Most of the people who were playing Medic deserve to be punched in the face. Don't respawn me if I don't call for a Medic. Maybe I want to start an another spawn point with full health, full ammo, and the ability to create another turret/bot/etc.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#81 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

Had a good time tonight, but man - too many people sound like they are sitting on their mics.

#82 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hey Cheapy, have you unlocked the health packs yet? I couldn't tell!! :lol: :bouncy:

#83 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

Most of the people who were playing Medic deserve to be punched in the face. Don't respawn me if I don't call for a Medic. Maybe I want to start an another spawn point with full health, full ammo, and the ability to create another turret/bot/etc.

dude, you called for Medic like every 5 seconds, and were hostile about it. did you ever thank anyone that risked thier own life and limb to heal you?

#84 Chibi_Kaji

Chibi_Kaji

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

Also heard a few of the Rebel FM guys in there. THat was pretty cool. They were discussing Killzone and RE5. I have no idea how they heard each other. they had to be talking to one another in the same room.

Really? I didn't know that.

I had some fun last night. I manged to reach the rank of Major and unlock the repair ability for the the engineer. But I must say that my favorite part of last night was my assassination kill in Radec Academy. I found the VIP sitting in a corner and threw a grenade at him. :lol:
"People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children." - Bill Watterson

Posted Image

#85 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Hey Cheapy, have you unlocked the health packs yet? I couldn't tell!! :lol: :bouncy:

Frackin hilarious! :)

#86 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:00 PM

That was a lot of fun! Somehow, I got really excited throwing around the health packs. I like that they recharge pretty fast so I can be generous. Made Captain today...thanks everyone!

#87 danny8k

danny8k

for(;;) printf("^_^");

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

I had a lot of fun yesterday ^^. I only had the game for 1 day but I think I didn't do too bad. The Cagcast game night was a great idea to bring the community together. Keep it up ^^.
Posted Image Posted Image

#88 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

ARGH!!! Now I REALLY wish I would've played last night!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

Was I the only one last night losing my mind over the amount of noise coming through my headset? Feedback, squealing and people's kids. Is it too difficult for people to just mute up when they play?

This was the first time I really played on-line with my PS3 and was just shocked at how migraine inducing the chatter was. I understand having 32 people in a room can get pretty loud, but it's not like many people were actually talking - most were just farting into their mics.

Perhaps I'm just too used to Xbox Live. Sure, matches are filled with racists and homophobes on Xbox Live, but at least I can hear their insults clear.

#90 MarkHawk

MarkHawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

dude, you called for Medic like every 5 seconds, and were hostile about it. did you ever thank anyone that risked thier own life and limb to heal you?

He was like that the whole night...

"Oh Come on! Just get him! You Guys let him get away"
"Oh Come on Heal Me! Somone get me up! How could you let me Die!"
"AGDJHJFHSAJSGSHGAFGSKGFSK Oh Come on! I hate this game!"

:p I did stop saving him after round 5 because he just kept blaming everyone for everything. But He was the only one I could really hear all night.

Was I the only one last night losing my mind over the amount of noise coming through my headset? Feedback, squealing and people's kids. Is it too difficult for people to just mute up when they play?

This was the first time I really played on-line with my PS3 and was just shocked at how migraine inducing the chatter was. I understand having 32 people in a room can get pretty loud, but it's not like many people were actually talking - most were just farting into their mics.

Perhaps I'm just too used to Xbox Live. Sure, matches are filled with racists and homophobes on Xbox Live, but at least I can hear their insults clear.

Agreed!

I could not understand what most people were saying. I heard people I helped up say "Why Thank you" but I only new it was directed at me because I just had picked them up. I kind of wish squad chatter was locked to your squad only. Like you said to much garbage.

I also don't like any sound quality out of mics on a PS3. I have the official Sony one but I still have such a hard time making out what others are saying. Wonder how the Turtle Beach X4s are.
Posted Image
"Come on! It's only a Dollar!"

Goozex | Twitter |
Website | Data-Cast Podcast | Facebook | XBL Gamer Card | PSN ID