Photo
- - - - -

My breakup letter to Movie Gallery Corporate...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Chuplayer

Chuplayer

Anticitizen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

Business School is all about the bottom line, emotions and feelings be damned.

And it's wrong. I'm not even talking about emotions and feelings. I'm talking about treating people with respect. These days, respect means nothing to the privileged class. Bottom line be damned. They don't even respect their $6.25 an hour workers' lives. Not their livelihoods. Their lives. It should be criminal.
Boycotting Digital Press for blatant anti-Semitism.

#32 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

I read this thread and got all fired up by the OP and how great it was and I was going to congratulate her on such a great letter then I saw the words "RE5 midnight release" and I looked at the date and felt stupid for not checking it when I first went into the thread.

Hope things are going a lot better for you now, Sanidy! That was a great letter!

#33 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:47 PM

I read this thread and got all fired up by the OP and how great it was and I was going to congratulate her on such a great letter then I saw the words "RE5 midnight release" and I looked at the date and felt stupid for not checking it when I first went into the thread.

Hope things are going a lot better for you now, Sanidy! That was a great letter!

same with the date. but it's easy to confuse, because it was pretty much exactly one year ago.
as for the letter, i understand the OP was upset, but if she really wanted to be taken seriously, she should have been more professional.

Oh, and if you brought your bf to help you close knowing it is against store policy, you did deserve to get fired. You should have called your Store Manager first and told him you need him to come help you. As SMGR, it's his responsibility. What you did was blatently disrespect the rules.

#34 gindias

gindias

Cubs Still Suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

You probably just got that guy a promotion, they will be using your letter to train future DM's. Sad but thats what they look for, cold heartless people that can do the dirty work for them. Just from reading your replies they didnt deserve to have you working there anyway.

#35 Chuplayer

Chuplayer

Anticitizen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

same with the date. but it's easy to confuse, because it was pretty much exactly one year ago.
as for the letter, i understand the OP was upset, but if she really wanted to be taken seriously, she should have been more professional.

Oh, and if you brought your bf to help you close knowing it is against store policy, you did deserve to get fired. You should have called your Store Manager first and told him you need him to come help you. As SMGR, it's his responsibility. What you did was blatently disrespect the rules.

You were this guy in school, weren't you?

Posted Image
Boycotting Digital Press for blatant anti-Semitism.