Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY (360) - $42.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='wildnuts02']COD4 is almost as bad as Heavenly Sword when it comes to "deals"[/quote]

Yeah, I know. :whistle2:# It's kind of sad the game has been out since 2007, but World at War is cheaper on average.

I saw the non-GOTY for like $33 new at blockbuster during the b1g1 (and ironically found one during the 9.99 sale); I'm surprised this game is retaining so much value.

[quote name='alanamaslama']http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Mod...TF8&coliid=I36YYKHY55ZOHI&colid=2C51IMZPO32Z0

Qualifies for Free Super Saver Shipping.

Dropped from $56.99 today. PS3's version is still offered at $56.99 and $49.99 for PC. This game still goes for near-standard price at most big retailers.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Cheers for the share - awesome - I said just earlier one from amazon would come up on this game.

[quote name='Akira119']Watch this game finally go greatest hits/Platinum right during the holidays when Modern Warfare 2 is coming out.[/quote]

The only problem with that , is that if your planning to play the game online , a good chunk of the online populace will probably move on to CoD:MW2. There most likely will still be a strong online community for the game (much like GoW despite GoW2 coming out) but it most likely won't be as strong as it currently is.

[quote name='edson13']wow these dont come with the map packs anymore, well thats mightly lame.[/quote]

Agreed. The map pack was only included for like the first month of the GOTY editions release. Seems kinda stupid.

[quote name='thehoweller']MW:2? Are you kidding me?!?! Sounds good. If it uses CoD:WaW's graphic engine, and has maps much like MW:1...I'm so buying it new.[/QUOTE]

In case you didn't know, the COD:WaW is running the same graphic engine as COD4. Therefore, you are just getting the COD4:MW again.

bread's done
Back